Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 13 Games

1. Re: Week 13 Games

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    It's so nice to see other teams' WRs and finally be able to say, "our WRs are a lot better than that"
    Absolutely! Though, in the case of either the Lions' or Saints' WR core, I wouldn't brag too loudly. It's uncouth - like Billy Madison playing basketball with the elementary school kids. =P

Re: Week 13 Games

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    Absolutely! Though, in the case of either the Lions' or Saints' WR core, I wouldn't brag too loudly. It's uncouth - like Billy Madison playing basketball with the elementary school kids. =P
    Deonte Harris has been a pleasant surprise for the Saints. He was the All Pro returner in 2019 and some of that is translating.

Went to a college named Assumption. (how is that not a fake college) Believe it or not, three NFL players went to Assumption College - Harris, TE Scott Simonson and LS Zach Triner.

3. Re: Week 13 Games

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Deonte Harris has been a pleasant surprise for the Saints. He was the All Pro returner in 2019 and some of that is translating.

Went to a college named Assumption. (how is that not a fake college) Believe it or not, three NFL players went to Assumption College - Harris, TE Scott Simonson and LS Zach Triner.
    Yeah. The Saints have a few intriguing youngsters. I think Lil'Jordan Humphrey, in addition to being one of those hilariously ironic names, is someone to continue monitoring. That said, it's really hard to evaluate the Saints receiving corps with the lukewarm QB play they're subjected to every week.

Heh, now I can't help but think of "Assumption U" and the ol' one-liner "you know what they say about 'assume.'" =P

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    Yeah. The Saints have a few intriguing youngsters. I think Lil'Jordan Humphrey, in addition to being one of those hilariously ironic names, is someone to continue monitoring. That said, it's really hard to evaluate the Saints receiving corps with the lukewarm QB play they're subjected to every week.

Heh, now I can't help but think of "Assumption U" and the ol' one-liner "you know what they say about 'assume.'" =P
    watching the game the other night, the announcers would call him Jordan and then correct themselves and call him LilJordan. sounded so odd...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

You want a team that could really use one of the veteran QBs on the trade market next season - it's the Saints. But once again, they have to restructure everybody to get under the cap. There's going to be a ton of turnover, for the second straight season.

Blog Entries

some fantastic college games on at 4 EST today

Blog Entries

Anyone watching Bama / Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Anyone watching Bama / Georgia
    hate Bama. Saban is the Belicheck of college.

not liking Michigan's blue pants. oh well.
    last week the Harbaughs were 2-0 against Ohio. This week maybe they'll go 2-0 against black-and-gold teams.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Let’s go Chargers!!

Can the chargers pull the upset? Gonna be a good game hopefully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest

Wow you’d think Cincy would have sold this game out and it would be a lot louder

Chargers td converted TD on 4th down goal to go at 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk