Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: More Horrible Officating

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I'm not trying to convince you in the least. Shit is getting crooked. What I think. The end.
    Will you continue to watch the games?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Orioles1 View Post
    Will you continue to watch the games?
    Honestly, I miss more and more games of late than I used to. Officiating has a lot to do with it. Jim Gray recently went off on the officiating the other day. That takes a lot for a dude like that to rip into the NFL and officials, but he said it has never been this bad. Do I refuse to watch? No. I won't spend money on games anymore either as I watch less and less. RSR and Lamar Jackson keep me interested. My wife is more into it than I so it is kind of a package deal.

Honestly, I miss more and more games of late than I used to. Officiating has a lot to do with it. Jim Gray recently went off on the officiating the other day. That takes a lot for a dude like that to rip into the NFL and officials, but he said it has never been this bad. Do I refuse to watch? No. I won't spend money on games anymore either as I watch less and less. RSR and Lamar Jackson keep me interested. My wife is more into it than I so it is kind of a package deal.
    I have to say I enjoyed it with my father growing up and in the years since but I have lost a lot of enthusiasm. There is something missing now and I always wish the Ravens well but it's no longer the same game.

I think Lamar is keeping a lot of people's interest right now. When he's on his game, he's exciting to watch. If we still had someone like Flacco, who was pretty boring to watch at times, a lot more would've tuned out. I'm not ripping on Flacco either. He just wasn't as flashy as Lamar.

As bad as the calls were last Sunday, we all may as well brace ourselves for what will happen at Pittsburgh...

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    I'm not ripping on Flacco either. He just wasn't as flashy as Lamar.
    Joe Flacco wasn’t as flashy as ANYBODY.

Quote Originally Posted by YoCo757 View Post
    As bad as the calls were last Sunday, we all may as well brace ourselves for what will happen at Pittsburgh...
    Oh I fully expect that. I'm just thankful it's a 4 pm game and not Sunday night so we won't have to hear the Collinsworth cheering section about Ben.