Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Oweh, Bowser, Queen

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Re: the talk about Harrison, they were playing Welch when Bynes went out of the game, so kind of tells you where Harrison stands. I also don't think that guy is on the team, and I hope they don't try forcing Queen back to the role next year. I would keep him right where he is, where he is an asset instead of a liability.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
    True.
    Also, I don't see what the problem is if the Mike is some veteran guy like Bynes or LJ Fort. Not every guy needs to be drafted and they don't usually cost a lot anyway, you might as well make sure you have some experience at ILB alonside Queen/others.

Re: the talk about Harrison, they were playing Welch when Bynes went out of the game, so kind of tells you where Harrison stands. I also don't think that guy is on the team, and I hope they don't try forcing Queen back to the role next year. I would keep him right where he is, where he is an asset instead of a liability.

Harrison's going to struggle to make the team next season. Especially if they do the right thing this time and bring Bynes back.

I don't think Harrison will not struggle to make the team he will be back. Plus, the dude just got shot that's probably why he was on the sideline they are not going to rush him in. Fort is a Will not a Mike we will see how Harrison matures just as queen has

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I actually think once Harrison matures they will switch queen and Harrison where Harrison will be Mike and queen Will

Last edited by iceman43; 11-29-2021 at 09:01 AM.

Blog Entries

Might have been Queen's best game last night. Impressive.

Harrison is unable to play after getting shot three weeks ago remember?

No way they are giving up on Harrison. He was too early of a draft pick and they have stuck with guys for a lot less.

They still need to draft another LB next year.

Bynes deserves to be back. Queen might finally be turning the corner. Last night him making plays in the back field multiple times is the best game he has ever played.

Blog Entries

don't forget Justin Houston - was right in the mix all night. Even Jelly played well

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Harrison is unable to play after getting shot three weeks ago remember?

No way they are giving up on Harrison. He was too early of a draft pick and they have stuck with guys for a lot less.

They still need to draft another LB next year.

Bynes deserves to be back. Queen might finally be turning the corner. Last night him making plays in the back field multiple times is the best game he has ever played.
    Yeah he was dressed but they gonna ease him back in Campbell was talking to him on the sideline

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    don't forget Justin Houston - was right in the mix all night. Even Jelly played well
    True - Houston's past his prime of course but he's been a steady, solid piece to the puzzle all season.

Jelly is definitely having a better season than last year and I think it's because he's healthier.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    THey had pressure all night from the guys who are supposed to be applying the pressure which are the edge and OLB guys.

Thankfully they did not rush many DBS. I only recall one rush from Tavon Young thank god.

Houston and Oweh almost had few more sacks but they either over ran or could not bring midget mayfield down.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    THey had pressure all night from the guys who are supposed to be applying the pressure which are the edge and OLB guys.

Thankfully they did not rush many DBS. I only recall one rush from Tavon Young thank god.

Houston and Oweh almost had few more sacks but they either over ran or could not bring midget mayfield down.
    I wish Wink would realize that the Ravens get more pressure when they rush 4-5 guys that are primarily their pass rushers than they do when they blitz. It seems like the Ravens players get in each other’s way when they blitz, while leaving their secondary exposed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I wish Wink would realize that the Ravens get more pressure when they rush 4-5 guys that are primarily their pass rushers than they do when they blitz. It seems like the Ravens players get in each other’s way when they blitz, while leaving their secondary exposed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe it is because he has about 3 healthy CBs per game but he has definately dialed down the CB blitzes. Safeties too, they seem to simulate pressure more than anything else these days.
    It ain't pretty, but it's us.
    AND I'M HERE FOR IT ALL, BABY.

We were getting healthier...