Re: John Harbaugh- Game Genie- Winning Ugly

Luke 12:24

"consider the Ravens" :)

Luke 12:24

"consider the Ravens" :)

Blog Entries

I said in that Harbaugh appreciation thread this is his magnum opus, his finest work, and it is. It's one thing to go 14-2 with a stacked, healthy team, it's another to be 8-3 with the amount of injuries they've had to significant players. They basically have no offensive line at all, pass rush that comes and goes, a secondary that is frequently scorched, one sort of decent RB, a thousand injuries, and yet still somehow are the top seed in the AFC entering December. It's crazy.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I said in that Harbaugh appreciation thread this is his magnum opus, his finest work, and it is. It's one thing to go 14-2 with a stacked, healthy team, it's another to be 8-3 with the amount of injuries they've had to significant players. They basically have no offensive line at all, pass rush that comes and goes, a secondary that is frequently scorched, one sort of decent RB, a thousand injuries, and yet still somehow are the top seed in the AFC entering December. It's crazy.
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

Yes, but he is not an x and o coach. He is a beat the man in front of you coach, be smarter, tougher, and want it more.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

Cool Re: John Harbaugh- Game Genie- Winning Ugly

"Yeah, but I sure can cook!"

... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Yes, but he is not an x and o coach. He is a beat the man in front of you coach, be smarter, tougher, and want it more.
    you didn't see him calling plays?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

What gets me is that Harbaugh can have the defense play so well like last night and I think he's finally found the right formula and everything is in sync. Then the next week they get lit up.

I hope this is not the case this time and the D plays well the rest of the year. Like New Englands D seems to have found themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hiker View Post
    What gets me is that Harbaugh can have the defense play so well like last night and I think he's finally found the right formula and everything is in sync. Then the next week they get lit up.

I hope this is not the case this time and the D plays well the rest of the year. Like New Englands D seems to have found themselves.
    Obviously an awesome performance by the defense last night, but let's remember the matchup too. The Browns are good at running the football. They suck at passing, especially with Mayfield's current physical state. The Ravens defense does well against the run (especially with Williams back and they make stopping run the point of emphasis) Next week will be interesting...Steelers have a tendency not to run and let Ben drop back and pass 50 times.

Quote Originally Posted by VermontRaven View Post
    Obviously an awesome performance by the defense last night, but let's remember the matchup too. The Browns are good at running the football. They suck at passing, especially with Mayfield's current physical state. The Ravens defense does well against the run (especially with Williams back and they make stopping run the point of emphasis) Next week will be interesting...Steelers have a tendency not to run and let Ben drop back and pass 50 times.
    Yeah that's true the Ravens really shut down the Browns running game and Pittsburgh doesn't really have much of a running game it's mainly passing.

I'm hoping Ben will continue playing poorly like he did yesterday or perhaps it will be windy and he won't be able to pass effectively. I'm tired of looking at Ben R.. I hope he retires . I don't understand why they always show him on TV on the sidelines when the Steelers are playing defense.. like they want to see his reactions.