Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 1160
  1. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    11,918

    Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    You can get any one person, especially from the most liberal university on the planet, to manipulate the statistics in their favor. Anything that references the CDC and Cal Berkely in the same article belongs in the garbage.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    One of my favorite statistics quotes.

    "The data will tell you anything if you torture it enough"

    Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk





  2. #14

    Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Back for another whooping?

    Let's see some examples.

    You can talk about Tim Foil hat sites all you want, the left pushes their lies and propaganda on "mainstream" media, which is infinitely more dangerous.





    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Whooping from who - from you and other right wingers...total joke. I consider myself as someone with common sense, I don't brand myself liberal or conservative. Far left libs are out of their minds just as much as far right conservatives. I don't believe everything CNN has to say as much as fox is a shit newscorp. Gotta make rational decisions based on common sense approaches.

    Omicron may be a gamechanger and I hope it is not. I have not heard of deaths from it yet. However, if that variant manifests itself as far more deadly and transmissible than Delta, all bets are off. Look at Germany, other parts of Europe and the world. They do not subscribe to our mainstream media, they could care less about the US. Yet there are countries that are besieged by Covid that are now looking to make vaccinations mandatory - we have not done that here. You keep talking crap about mainstream media and how CDC stats are not to be believed. Fine - what is your excuse for countries like Germany etc that are now going to extremes? You are so narrowly US focused on your belief about how the pandemic is blown out of proportion here because of the media but you neglect the rest of the world and other responses to Covid more stringent than ours. Care to explain how the US media is causing Germany to require mandatory vaccinations??
    Last edited by 2bynight; 11-27-2021 at 03:25 PM.





  3. #15

    Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

    Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Whooping from who - from you and other right wingers...total joke. I consider myself as someone with common sense, I don't brand myself liberal or conservative. Far left libs are out of their minds just as much as far right conservatives. I don't believe everything CNN has to say as much as fox is a shit newscorp. Gotta make rational decisions based on common sense approaches. Omicron may be a gamechanger and I hope it is not. I have not heard of deaths to it. However, if that variant manifests itself as far more deadly and transmissable than Delta, all bets are off. Look at Germany, other parts of Europe and the world. They do not subscribe to our mainstream media, they could care less about the US. Yet there are countries that are besieged by Covid that are now looking to make vaccinations mandatory - we have not done that here. You keep talking crap about mainstream media and how CDC stats are not to be believed. Fine - what is your excuse for countries like Germany etc that are now going to extremes. You are so US focused on your belief about how the pandemic is blown out of proportion here because of the media but you neglect the rest of the world and other responses to Covid more stringent then ours. Care to explain how the US media is causing Germany to require mandatory vaccinations??
    Like Sweden? Countries in Europe are also starting to restrict people under 30 from taking MRNA vaccines because of the overwhelming data that they are causing heart issues, yet the US is plowing ahead and recommending them for children as young as 5.

    The media sucks all over the world. They are all owned and controlled by a handful of people. Small, Independent journalists are the only people that actually do investigative journalism anymore.

    Have you seen the massive protests and Civil unrest all over the world? France just backed off their mandate because of violent unrest. The people are awakening and pushing back.



    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  4. #16

    Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Like Sweden? Countries in Europe are also starting to restrict people under 30 from taking MRNA vaccines because of the overwhelming data that they are causing heart issues, yet the US is plowing ahead and recommending them for children as young as 5.

    The media sucks all over the world. They are all owned and controlled by a handful of people. Small, Independent journalists are the only people that actually do investigative journalism anymore.

    Have you seen the massive protests and Civil unrest all over the world? France just backed off their mandate because of violent unrest. The people are awakening and pushing back.



    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    People may be pushing back in some other countries but you also have to look at hospitals that cannot deal with the overwhelming number of Covid patients. If the stats are deliberately faked/manufactured as you infer - how do you explain hospitals being overwhelmed by the influx of Covid patients? You think people show up at hospitals because the media is scaring them sick?
    Last edited by 2bynight; 11-27-2021 at 05:25 PM.





  5. #17

    Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

    Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    People may be pushing back in some other countries but you also have to look at hospitals who cannot deal with the overwhelming number of Covid patients. If the stats are deliberately faked/manufactured as you infer - how do you explain hospitals being overwhelmed by the influx of Covid patients? You think people show up at hospitals because the media is scaring them sick?
    Just 6 months ago they were saying pediatric hospitals were full with children sick from COVID and hospitals were overflowing from COVID patients. They were caught using fake pictures.

    One hospital that was overflowing had shut down an entire floor because they didn't have enough staff or patients. They intentionally got rid of a 3rd of their ICU beds and then it's reported that they are full.

    Another media report said cases of children in iCU were up 50% from last year in a major metropolitan hospital. The actual report from that hospital was that they went from 2 last year, to 3 this year.

    Common sense would dictate to not believe anything the media says and to dig into the numbers yourself. When the people that benefit the most from vaccines and lockdowns are the ones pushing them, common sense also dictates to be very cynical of what they are saying.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TIGERBLOOD; 11-27-2021 at 07:02 PM.





  6. #18

    Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

    When Harrisburgís hospitals were ďoverflowingĒ with COVID patients 85% tested negative.

    It wasnít even that 15% were there for Covid, only that that many tested positive, Sone may have still broken their ribs or hit a concussion snd just do happened to test positive.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  7. #19

    Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post

    Common sense would dictate to not believe anything the media says and to dig into the numbers yourself. When the people that benefit the most from vaccines and lockdowns are the ones pushing them, common sense also dictates to be very cynical of what they are saying.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Thats why I have dug into this myself because I have a readily available resource. As I have stated in posts from maybe a year ago, a family friend is an er doc at a major Michigan hospital. The family friend (actually my wife's friend) told her they are treating an overwhelming amount of Covid patients - the doc is just trying to stay above water with how busy it is. There are vaccinated people coming in sick, some dying. However, the vast majority of Covid patients the doc sees are unvaccinated and the vast majority of the people severely ill and who die are unvaccinated. I don't need to read FOX, CNN, MSNBC etc to find this out - got it directly from the doc treating patients. So common sense tells me there is no reason for a close family friend who is an er doctor to lie to my wife about how horrible things are. This is not coming from some news outlet, or pharma, or a politician. Its from someone dedicated to saving lives. Which is a hell of a lot closer to ground zero than any of us will ever be. If its happening at one hot spot - then common sense tells me this is not unique and its happening at many hotspots around the world.





  8. #20

    Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

    Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Thats why I have dug into this myself because I have a readily available resource. As I have stated in posts from maybe a year ago, a family friend is an er doc at a major Michigan hospital. The family friend (actually my wife's friend) told her they are treating an overwhelming amount of Covid patients - the doc is just trying to stay above water with how busy it is. There are vaccinated people coming in sick, some dying. However, the vast majority of Covid patients the doc sees are unvaccinated and the vast majority of the people severely ill and who die are unvaccinated. I don't need to read FOX, CNN, MSNBC etc to find this out - got it directly from the doc treating patients. So common sense tells me there is no reason for a close family friend who is an er doctor to lie to my wife about how horrible things are. This is not coming from some news outlet, or pharma, or a politician. Its from someone dedicated to saving lives. Which is a hell of a lot closer to ground zero than any of us will ever be. If its happening at one hot spot - then common sense tells me this is not unique and its happening at many hotspots around the world.
    My wife is an board certified orthopedic surgeon, and while I wonít get into to much detail to protect where she works and possible identity, she has some interesting thoughts. While she readily admits COVID is real and is a killer she also knows there where financial incentives early to not be completely forthcoming about causes of death. If someone died of end stage renal failure, but had COVID, guess what it was?

    Second, yes sometimes hospitals get swamped, but it isnít continuous. So if you take an roughly 1200 bed facility where she works, and you assume about half are filled for regular operations, and then get 600 sick people out of 8 million, that facility is swamped and overflow goes somewhere else that is probably already half full. This is how 3000 sick people in a city of millions can make things look much worse than they are. We live in a small town but she works in a major metro area and has with her own eyes seen the news lie about refrigerated trucks at her hospital. Now was every instance a lie? Who knows, neither of us for certain, but I know at least one was. However hospital administration was happy to propagate this for not just grants but tax incentives.

    Third. Consider this, how many strains of the flu are there? Given COVIDís mortality rate over the last 365 days it has become a more fair comparison. At first COVID was far more deadly because it was new and there was no immunity to it. The Spanish flu did the same thing, massive initial numbers but eventually immunity did itís job and now it is a smaller and smaller percentage of deaths annually. Covid has an eerily similar arc. It started off terrible, immunity caught on, and now itís nowhere near as dangerous as it was. I bring that up because how many times is a new variant going to shut things down? How much power are you willing to give up? How much autonomy over children should we take?

    Fourth, I feel like this is obvious, but you have to ask yourself about the financial compensation. I am an investor, and I do OK, Iím definitely know warren Buffett, but I know what Iím looking at when it comes to the stock market. You would be hard-pressed to convince me that all of these companies who have came up with vaccines, and just now saying there for profit after most people are already committed. Then to consider what their stock prices are in the return of investments are to their share and stakeholders, a large swath of whom are sitting United States congressmen. I would love to know how people can parse out the clear financial incentives, and then all of the sudden I think that the government would not lie to us about this. Iím not saying itís all a lie, and Iím not saying it was a hoax. What I am saying, is that thereís definitely financial incentive to perpetuate Covid, and to promulgate through main stream media how deadly this is.

    So while Iím sure your doctor friend of the family is an excellent source, and far more reliable than any news net work, thereís also contacts that needs to be considered. All medical systems in every country are going to fail when it comes to even the most mild of pandemics. Even a bad flu season tax is the limits of our hospitals to an almost breaking point. That is the problem with exponential births, and finite resources. This will only continue to be a greater problem, not just for this particular round virus, but in the future itís going to be very hard to get medical care for everyone. So given that thereís definitely some contacts that needs to be added to this, I would also like to know where are you sat on the vaccine mandates while Trump as president.

    I donít know you or your political leanings, but I find it very interesting how many people vacillated between the vaccine being a horrible thing while Trump was president, now itís the only thing that can save us. I have been somewhat dubious of this virus regardless of who is president, I donít think Trump is any more of an honest man and Joe Biden. Now I do as a general rule think Democrats lie more than conservatives, but not by a wide margin. I would also be curious to know where did this faith in the government come from? This is a question I ask myself and many people, since when did we start implicitly trusting the government? Have we not caught Lord Fauci in enough lies to at least treat him with some measure of distrust? Have we not had enough hospitals lie to us for financial compensation to at least have some distrust in their numbers? The CDC, has been cut numerous times directing false narratives, why do we have to trust them? Nobodyís pushing natural immunity which we now know scientifically is far greater than that of a vaccination, why is this not being pushed? Weíre told to follow the science, but one of the linchpins of the scientific method is to question things, but yet weíre not supposed to do that. None of this makes any sense to me, so Iím curious as to when people seem so sure of everything that is going on, and if you would answer that be great, but this is in general for everyone.





  9. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Blue crab country
    Posts
    1,090

    Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

    Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Thats why I have dug into this myself because I have a readily available resource. As I have stated in posts from maybe a year ago, a family friend is an er doc at a major Michigan hospital. The family friend (actually my wife's friend) told her they are treating an overwhelming amount of Covid patients - the doc is just trying to stay above water with how busy it is. There are vaccinated people coming in sick, some dying. However, the vast majority of Covid patients the doc sees are unvaccinated and the vast majority of the people severely ill and who die are unvaccinated. I don't need to read FOX, CNN, MSNBC etc to find this out - got it directly from the doc treating patients. So common sense tells me there is no reason for a close family friend who is an er doctor to lie to my wife about how horrible things are. This is not coming from some news outlet, or pharma, or a politician. Its from someone dedicated to saving lives. Which is a hell of a lot closer to ground zero than any of us will ever be. If its happening at one hot spot - then common sense tells me this is not unique and its happening at many hotspots around the world.
    You don't have to answer this but when was the last time you talked to your doctor friend? Breakthrough cases are catching up % wise. I also notice the doctor is from Michigan which had some of the strictest lockdowns and mandates in the country like Pa and Cali. Michigan with all that has the highest per capita of covid patients per 100,000. Why?
    I don't know a lot but I know a little





  10. #22

    Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

    Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Thats why I have dug into this myself because I have a readily available resource. As I have stated in posts from maybe a year ago, a family friend is an er doc at a major Michigan hospital. The family friend (actually my wife's friend) told her they are treating an overwhelming amount of Covid patients - the doc is just trying to stay above water with how busy it is. There are vaccinated people coming in sick, some dying. However, the vast majority of Covid patients the doc sees are unvaccinated and the vast majority of the people severely ill and who die are unvaccinated. I don't need to read FOX, CNN, MSNBC etc to find this out - got it directly from the doc treating patients. So common sense tells me there is no reason for a close family friend who is an er doctor to lie to my wife about how horrible things are. This is not coming from some news outlet, or pharma, or a politician. Its from someone dedicated to saving lives. Which is a hell of a lot closer to ground zero than any of us will ever be. If its happening at one hot spot - then common sense tells me this is not unique and its happening at many hotspots around the world.
    I was at GBMC for a week around 8 months ago. The place was a ghost town.

    The variants are weaker but big pharma and the govt don't want people to know that. The shit with the kids is insane. The flu is more dangerous. The vaccine is untested long term and causing severe side effects already. No kid should be forced to get this. At least European countries are starting to realize this and warn against it.

    Omicron is even weaker than Delta, as is the case with every virus variant. It's a giant scam.



    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  11. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    5,124
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    I was at GBMC for a week around 8 months ago. The place was a ghost town.

    The variants are weaker but big pharma and the govt don't want people to know that. The shit with the kids is insane. The flu is more dangerous. The vaccine is untested long term and causing severe side effects already. No kid should be forced to get this. At least European countries are starting to realize this and warn against it.

    Omicron is even weaker than Delta, as is the case with every virus variant. It's a giant scam.



    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    The CDC stats say kids in the 5-11 age range have a .00012% chance of dying from Covid, yet they, politicians and media never mention that stat but continue to push a vaccine on that age range, not knowing for sure the long term consequences of this vaccine. It's got to be all about the money to push a vaccine on kids who rarely ever die from this disease. That is insane. https://www.cnsnews.com/article/nati...l-covid-deaths





  12. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    10,292

    Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

    Text IdidThatToo! to 30330





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //ó->