Page 16 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast

Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    I just love how in less than a week of finding a new variant, they've already come out with a test for it, have a booster shot for it, and have decided that you can use any of the vaccine brands for it regardless of which one you used for your initial vaccination.
    Oh really? Hmmm, what test did you use to determine this? What scientific studies did you conduct to determine the booster shot's efficacy, and more importantly, SAFETY? Why is it that all the people that have omicron are vaccinated?

If people haven't yet woken up to the fact they're being played, I doubt they ever will.

Oh, and they've had nearly 2 years to show me the science of wearing a mask, yet they STILL haven't shown anything.
    They've also had 2 years to produce and deliver N95 masks to every U.S. citizen, yet they haven't even attempted to do it.

We all know the cloth masks don't work. They are complete B.S., yet the Biden Admin hasn't done one thing to help the people except threatened their livelihoods through forced vaccination. Why hasn't he used the Defense Production Act to mass produce masks that actually work?

In 2 years the only solution we've been given is a leaky vaccine that's not a vaccine. At my work we went from 65% vaccinated to 96% in 8 months, yet cases have stayed the same or gone up from 8 months ago. Community spread has been fairly consistent during that same period.

They then try saying with a straight face that the vaccine is the best weapon against preventing more cases.

That's complete bullshit. Exercise, vitamin D, Zinc, and a healthy lifestyle is the best weapon against it. Wearing N95 masks when in close contact is probably the 2nd best weapon.

The vaccine created a false sense of security, which is why a year later cases and deaths are up. They don't work.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    I just love how in less than a week of finding a new variant, they've already come out with a test for it, have a booster shot for it, and have decided that you can use any of the vaccine brands for it regardless of which one you used for your initial vaccination.
    Oh really? Hmmm, what test did you use to determine this? What scientific studies did you conduct to determine the booster shot's efficacy, and more importantly, SAFETY? Why is it that all the people that have omicron are vaccinated?

If people haven't yet woken up to the fact they're being played, I doubt they ever will.

Oh, and they've had nearly 2 years to show me the science of wearing a mask, yet they STILL haven't shown anything.

They are still using the same covid tests. All deaths are still being counted as covid-19. Instead of one total they should start breaking it down by variant.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Was that Cuomo's motivation in shoving old people into Covid homes?
    Sure. Deflect to a not related point.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    They've also had 2 years to produce and deliver N95 masks to every U.S. citizen, yet they haven't even attempted to do it.

We all know the cloth masks don't work. They are complete B.S., yet the Biden Admin hasn't done one thing to help the people except threatened their livelihoods through forced vaccination. Why hasn't he used the Defense Production Act to mass produce masks that actually work?

In 2 years the only solution we've been given is a leaky vaccine that's not a vaccine. At my work we went from 65% vaccinated to 96% in 8 months, yet cases have stayed the same or gone up from 8 months ago. Community spread has been fairly consistent during that same period.

They then try saying with a straight face that the vaccine is the best weapon against preventing more cases.

That's complete bullshit. Exercise, vitamin D, Zinc, and a healthy lifestyle is the best weapon against it. Wearing N95 masks when in close contact is probably the 2nd best weapon.

The vaccine created a false sense of security, which is why a year later cases and deaths are up. They don't work.

Funny i just saw a bunch of N95 masks that you could purchase at sherwin Williams

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Funny i just saw a bunch of N95 masks that you could purchase at sherwin Williams
    And I don't even believe N95s do much of anything. There's a really good reason why virologists are completely enclosed in sealed suits with an independent oxygen supply when handling viruses.

If masks were in any way effective against Covid, those that push masking would be just as adamant about the disposal of used masks, and treat them as biowaste. I wonder why they don't even mention those? Hmmm...

Sure. Deflect to a not related point.
    It’s partially a deflection but it eludes to a much larger point. EVERYONE saying trust the science literally doesn’t follow the science. They do it when it looks good, but when it’s inconvenient it’s an attitude of, ”Fuck that, this shit isn’t that serious.” If I am sitting in a lawn chair drinking a beer and tell you to hurry go inside and get in your bathtub an F 5 is coming, would you? What if I was a world renowned meteorologist and you knew it? Given those circumstances would you say this is just a joke, or would you go to the bathtub.

Great, what took them so long? With all the Covid cash they are giving out they should be providing them for free.

The fact that they even pretend that the cloth masks do anything is negligence. Fauci's own emails prove he doesn't think they work.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Great, what took them so long? With all the Covid cash they are giving out they should be providing them for free.

The fact that they even pretend that the cloth masks do anything is negligence. Fauci's own emails prove he doesn't think they work.

So your point was wrong, deflect to anorher one

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    It’s partially a deflection but it eludes to a much larger point. EVERYONE saying trust the science literally doesn’t follow the science. They do it when it looks good, but when it’s inconvenient it’s an attitude of, ”Fuck that, this shit isn’t that serious.” If I am sitting in a lawn chair drinking a beer and tell you to hurry go inside and get in your bathtub an F 5 is coming, would you? What if I was a world renowned meteorologist and you knew it? Given those circumstances would you say this is just a joke, or would you go to the bathtub.
    Again deflection. His point gad NOTHING to do with tge vaccine providing protection fir aenior citizens. And yours doesn’t as well

Again deflection. His point gad NOTHING to do with tge vaccine providing protection fir aenior citizens. And yours doesn’t as well

I saw it as further pointing out that our leaders/authority figures may not have our best interests in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    I saw it as further pointing out that our leaders/authority figures may not have our best interests in mind.
    The devil you say!

Dear leader always tells us the truth.

And never invests in vaccine companies.

Again deflection. His point gad NOTHING to do with tge vaccine providing protection fir aenior citizens. And yours doesnÂ’t as well
    Oh it absolutely does, just not as directly as you would like. Can we agree that the information is only as trustworthy as the place you get if from? If we can I can explain the correlation.

So given that the efficacy is somewhat questionable, the question becomes how much does it help? It helps seniors, ok great. How much? It is this point where you run into the first issue. So there is enough evidence to make the reasonable conclusion that there is SOME efficacy to this, albeit not enough.

Ok, so then moving onto the “science”, this was mandated and forcing people to get it against there will. There are states in the 90th percentile in vaccination rates and there is little change in infection rate. So now to infer efficacy we have to ask how many symptoms were mitigated. How can ANYONE possibly know that? Let’s say you have two identical humans (impossible) but they both get COVID and one was vaccinated and the other wasn’t. Vaccinated guy has a cough and chills, the other has cough, chills, muscle aches, and nausea. Which two symptoms did the vaccine prevent? Anecdotally we can say the last two. Now let’s say their long lost identical triplet walks in and is vaccinated and had three of the four unvaccinated guy has. So why did COVID vaccines just prevent one for one and two for the other? This is getting lost in the weeds with three people. Now add 330 million and all sorts of medical history and patient health. How the hell do we know how helpful this is? We know it’s somewhat helpful, but how much?

So then let’s add that to the fact the scientific institutions have been CAUGHT lying as well as hospitals and have been reprimanded for it. So now we have a vaccine that helps but uncertain how much, and the numbers reported were at least partially fraudulent, so we know the virus is lethal but how much?

Then let’s compound those with the approval
    Process and then not being in a hurry to release the one thing that could alleviate all doubt to the efficacy. The data. How the hell can you say trust the science when you won’t give me the science, just your word for it. That might be the least scientific statement ever. If that is the measure of science we would have landed on the moon ten years after 9/11.

And last but not least we’re all told to wear masks but Fauci at a baseball game in the height of the pandemic isn’t concerned, news panels aren’t, the press secretary doesn’t wear a mask, the president doesn’t until you can see him, congress doesn’t, football stadiums don’t, I mean how serious are we supposed to take this when leadership in this country doesn’t.

Now any One of those things on his face is not necessarily indicative of bad science, but when you consider all of those factors, the preponderance of evidence suggests that we have clearly been lied to at multiple steps along this process. So given the fact that we have an unknown efficacy, and it would be almost impossible to actually know that, the fact that we’ve been lied to, and you can only trust information if you trust the people they gave it to you, really how do you expect To sway the opposition when you can present precious little in the way of actual facts.

I say all that to address the initial point. We’re talking about vaccinations for senior citizens, to which the reply was made is that why one particular governor put them all in to a singular place guaranteeing the transmission of this apparently deadly virus. You correctly pointed out that that was deflection, however only partially. I pointed out, to which you point out I am deflecting. This is incorrect.

The broader point being made, at least by me, and I also believe by him given the context of previous posts is that sure there’s plenty of efficacy in this vaccine for seniors if we’re willing to go by anecdotal data. So if we do that, and our leadership directly contradicts what would be in the best interest of seniors, then how serious are you supposed to get me to take this? Then when you consider the fact that there’s been broken promises all along the way, trust is eroded even further. Then we’re told to follow the science, and now we have vaccine mandates for children who the science tells us that their such an extraordinarily low danger of having any adverse side effects from Covid, and the vaccine is probably more harmful, then what science do you want me to follow? I say this as somebody who has a masters degree the science field, albeit I am not a doctor.

Where you get your information matters. So again going back to the distrust if I were to always err on the side of say the Westborough Baptist Church, I would say that dead soldiers and all of the ills in this country are due to the fact that we allow gay people to get married. If they are my source of information, it doesn’t make me enlightened or a scientist, it means I’m in a cult. That’s where I feel the majority of people are in the nation. You either think that this vaccine is completely useless and serves absolutely zero purpose, or you’re on the other side of things that this is a mystical cure-all, and that the government, the CDC, and Lord Fauci would literally never lie to us about any of this. None of this makes any sense, I’m fine with other people having opinion, but don’t say it’s based in science when it doesn’t follow the scientific method.
    Last edited by Ranger; 12-04-2021 at 05:34 PM.