Page 10 of 106 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    And I like the stereotyping and backhanded racism of naming the unvaxed rube Haystacks Calhoun.
    Almost as bad as his story about crashing his sports car in the bad area of town.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Is there any kind of listing or knowledge that you may have how many that are hospitalized with covid have underlying conditions including obesity? I wouldn't be surprized if that number is in the high 90's percentile.
    96.4% of COVID deaths had comorbidities (pre-existing health conditions). Of those 79% were related to obesity related diseases including hypertension and diabetes.

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/27/10/21-1070_article

Just extrapolating the numbers using rudimentary math with zero nuance, we can estimate roughly 600,000 of 800,000 COVID deaths were related to comorbidities rooted in obesity.
    Last edited by Ranger; 11-30-2021 at 11:46 PM.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    from the dictionary: a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

It is a vaccine according to the definition and you are wrong.
    Uh, no, it isn't. It doesn't provide immunity.

Not completely true. My natural immunity is superior to your vaccine. And frankly, some studies and stats coming out of Israel show vaccine status makes little difference to getting or transmitting Covid. The benefit might be just lesser symptoms.
    AND is ONLY evident more than 7 days post exposure. The best data I have found shows the viral load unchanged for the positive a full 7 days post exposure….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Is Fox a branch of the Democratic party?
    No one pays attention to fox except liberals looking for talking points….

And I like the stereotyping and backhanded racism of naming the unvaxed rube Haystacks Calhoun.
    Which is funny because:
    Minorities are less likely to be unvaxxed.
    PHD is the most likely education level of the unvaxxed….

But the goal is really to vilify conservatives, so..:

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    No, I'm not. These do not provide immunity. Like I mentioned in this thread and months and months ago, they weren't designed to. You and I had this exact conversation as one of the reasons I wouldn't get the shot.
    So being 5 times less likely to get and having less severe symptoms if you do is what????

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Well that depends on how long ago you were vaxxed. It starts failing after 2 months. 8 months down the road the difference is negligible.

The data from the UK shows vaxxed people under 60 are dying at greater rates now than unvaxxed people from all causes. Something ain't right there. Is it Antibody Dependent Enhancement, as many doctors have warned? It would seem it could be. Of course the CDC says there is no evidence of that, but they also aren't looking. How many autopsies are they doing?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    ADE is virus related. So if it were occuring it would also occur in people not vaxxed who caught covid.

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    I dont even care much for Trump any more. Obviously I think he'd be better than the other guy, but screw him too for bragging about his fake vaccine and never saying 1 bad word about it. It's for the best because now I know more than ever nobody outside the friends and family deserves any blind loyalty, trust, or respect.

"Here’s a shot we made in a year now take it. What's wrong with you? Here's a link that says it's safe"

Nope. You can have mine, the 2nd, and the booster. What's considered safe today certainly doesn't have to stay that way. Call me a conspiracy theorist and gfys :)
    So serious question, how long should they have waited to release the vaccine???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    No one pays attention to fox except liberals looking for talking points….

That is soooo true!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    So being 5 times less likely to get and having less severe symptoms if you do is what????
    Even if true, that is certainly not immunity.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    So serious question, how long should they have waited to release the vaccine???
    It's not a vaccine.