Page 1 of 106 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

https://summit.news/2021/11/26/covid...-in-less-time/

Who were those posters that thought Trump failed in his COVID response and Biden would be better? (Btw how stupid do you have to be to think one person can stop a virus)

Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

I'm seeing more deaths for what was normal if you had cancer, heart disease, etc than if you were tested positive for covid. In 2020 even if you were stage 4 cancer it was covid that killed you.

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    I'm seeing more deaths for what was normal if you had cancer, heart disease, etc than if you were tested positive for covid. In 2020 even if you were stage 4 cancer it was covid that killed you.
    Yep they don't seem to be doing the die with covid anymore.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Blog Entries

Let's see, Joey B. will restrict travel for non-U.S. citizens from South Africa and seven other countries on Monday. When Trump did that he was called a racist by Joe Biden, the Democrats and all media. Any bets that this won't happen this time around? But no worries, the Southern border will continue to be wide open for business as per usual.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Let's see, Joey B. will restrict travel for non-U.S. citizens from South Africa and seven other countries on Monday. When Trump did that he was called a racist by Joe Biden, the Democrats and all media. Any bets that this won't happen this time around? But no worries, the Southern border will continue to be wide open for business as per usual.

With Biden in office even if covid-19 was a religion and travel was restricted from countries with it, democrats would praise not complain.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    https://summit.news/2021/11/26/covid...-in-less-time/

Who were those posters that thought Trump failed in his COVID response and Biden would be better? (Btw how stupid do you have to be to think one person can stop a virus)
    While COVID-19 continues to take lives, the seven-day rolling average of daily deaths has been on a constant decrease since Biden's first day, from 3,094 to 628 on April 28, according to the CDC.

Schaffner said the main reasons deaths have decreased since January are mask mandates and the wide availability of vaccines.

"I think we are on the right track, but we are by no means finished," Schaffner said.

Considering the U.S. has been in a pandemic for more than a year, the number of deaths is "better than what was projected to be" after the all-time high number of deaths on Jan. 12, said John Swartzberg, an infectious diseases and vaccinology professor emeritus at University of California-Berkeley

Quote Originally Posted by cec327 View Post
    While COVID-19 continues to take lives, the seven-day rolling average of daily deaths has been on a constant decrease since Biden's first day, from 3,094 to 628 on April 28, according to the CDC.

Schaffner said the main reasons deaths have decreased since January are mask mandates and the wide availability of vaccines.

"I think we are on the right track, but we are by no means finished," Schaffner said.

Considering the U.S. has been in a pandemic for more than a year, the number of deaths is "better than what was projected to be" after the all-time high number of deaths on Jan. 12, said John Swartzberg, an infectious diseases and vaccinology professor emeritus at University of California-Berkeley
    You can get any one person, especially from the most liberal university on the planet, to manipulate the statistics in their favor. Anything that references the CDC and Cal Berkely in the same article belongs in the garbage.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cec327 View Post

You do realize it's almost December.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    You can get any one person, especially from the most liberal university on the planet, to manipulate the statistics in their favor. Anything that references the CDC and Cal Berkely in the same article belongs in the garbage.

Yep difficult to accept facts when fiction will do

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post

As opposed to the right wing nut job sites with tinfoil hats that produce statistics out of their ass. Just ask owknows who posted back to me that Covid was no worse than the flu. When I asked him for proof of his stats - he posts back to me that it is no worse than the 1918 flu. He has to go back 100 years to another pandemic and sees nothing disingenuous about that. So spare the bullshit stats from right wing sites.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    As opposed to the right wing nut job sites with tinfoil hats that produce statistics out of their ass. Just ask owknows who posted back to me that Covid was no worse than the flu. When I asked him for proof of his stats - he posts back to me that it is no worse than the 1918 flu. He has to go back 100 years to another pandemic and sees nothing disingenuous about that. So spare the bullshit stats from right wing sites.
    Back for another whooping?

Let's see some examples.

You can talk about Tim Foil hat sites all you want, the left pushes their lies and propaganda on "mainstream" media, which is infinitely more dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I mean I wouldn't put it past Joe to call himself a racist based on his track record of putting his foot in his mouth so far .

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk