Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 656667

Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

Yeah I've had enough. I was looking forward to working at work but this is now delayed until cases go down again.
    Every goal I have is on hold and it's getting infuriating. Yet I'm a lucky one, others have it much worse. I'm baffled that I still have heard no word of any mandate at work. The feeling of it permanently on the horizon is maddening.

Blog Entries

Vaccine or test mandate has been blocked for now.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" óDave Chappelle

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    So that just happened huh? Further down the horizon it goes I guess, which is kinda cool. I hate being so pessimistic :/

Saw something about the CMS mandate sticking. Not entirely sure what the scope of that one is, but looking up the acronym I assume maybe that's for healthcare workers.

Thank goodness.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    So that just happened huh? Further down the horizon it goes I guess, which is kinda cool. I hate being so pessimistic :/

Saw something about the CMS mandate sticking. Not entirely sure what the scope of that one is, but looking up the acronym I assume maybe that's for healthcare workers.
    Yeah, that's the healthcare worker one.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" óDave Chappelle

Yeah, that's the healthcare worker one.
    No good reasoning at all for that one to stay in effect either. But it seems more "okay" to do it because Healthcare and they've already been doing it for a while now. I think they just know what they can get away with to keep the slow burn going instead of an immediate collapse.

Blog Entries

Supreme Court blocks Biden OSHA vaccine mandate, allows rule for health care workers. https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...h-care-workers

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Why only 90 days? I would guess it because they don't recommend getting the vaccine within 90 days of an infection.

Looks like they aren't acknowledging the superior effectiveness of vaccines, they are just giving you a 90 reprieve because you can't get vaccinated even if you wanted to for 90 days.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Likely. If getting vaccinated a year ago is so good then having Covid a year ago is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Likely. If getting vaccinated a year ago is so good then having Covid a year ago is better.
    What I meant to say was they aren't acknowledging the superior effectiveness of natural immunity but I think you got that.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Love this woman! This is how you deal with these fuckers!

https://gab.com/FRANKQUOTES/posts/107628545684588996

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk