Page 15 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    I hope it does get weaker and we can get back to normal.
    Just get back to normal.

It's been 18 months of this sky is falling bullshit.

I stopped participating in that about 14 months ago.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Daily Beast is hot garbage. There are no verifiable statistics anywhere in that article. They said the same exact shit about Delta right as they were trying to approve shots for 5-12 year olds.

No virus ever mutates to get stronger. Sure, more kids may get it because it's more transmissable and children are always playing together, but none are dying from it.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Even the one medical study they point to in that garbage article was not peer reviewed. Funny how the leftist media organizations dismiss any non-peer reviewed article that shows something they don't like.

Thats what they tried saying about Delta until they were caught lying. Nothing like trying to scare parents into vaxxing healthy kids all in the name of driving up share price.

This was coming out of SA...nothing to do with stock prices...not coming from US reports...

This was coming out of SA...nothing to do with stock prices...not coming from US reports...
    It's from the Daily Beast, a far left propaganda machine. They quote a few S.A doctors but nothing is verifiable.

This is what they do. Same shit as with Delta. I mean how many times do the same people lie about the same shit before people just stop believing them?

There is nothing concerning there, because there us nothing there. I've said this before but during Delta one article said "Children in ICU at major metropolitan hospital up 50%." I dug into the article and found the source. Cases went from 2 to 3. Yep, 50% all right.

Show me raw, unbiased stats without opinion. I believe nothing else, whether it's US based or not. The global elite have their hand in almost every major news organization in the world.

Here is an article actually from Africa that is much more optimistic.

https://www.thezimbabwean.co/2021/12...e-not-jumping/

Calls the fears "hype" and say they don't have one single severe case.

Here is an article actually from Africa that is much more optimistic.

https://www.thezimbabwean.co/2021/12...e-not-jumping/

Calls the fears "hype" and say they don't have one single severe case.

The WHO stated today, that there is not a single death worldwide, attributable to the "omicron" variant.

Not one.

Yet the US Press Hysteria, and the "we need a new vaccine" publicity machine (they are one and the same)... screech about it continuously.

And the "believe the science that isn't really science" crowd bleat their sheep bleating in support.

I hope it does get weaker and we can get back to normal. I still see a new variant that requires further study. On one hand the young people who are university aged in SA appear to only have mild symptoms. On the other hand I see a report that kids under 5 are being hospitalized where that was not happening before. The jury is out over here until it produces some new wave and we see its effects or lack thereof.
    I like pragmatism for sure, however, it doesn’t need any further attention imo. We’ve been lied to so much the trust in this administration, Fauci, and Wollensky, has eroded to the point where if you don’t believe them now you won’t ever, and if you do you will. The more we talk about this the more divided we will get. We’re going to need a new adviser, president, and CDC administrator who are trust worthy, and time, before we will make meaningful progress in this country.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I dont even know your point here. Is it that I’m making up a number???? Cause i posted where it came from. Its data with a lot of points covering a lot of time. But get i guess nothing at all is better. Dont release anything for 5 years or whatever you think is lobg enough and dobt release anything that is 100% absolutely effective permanently. Screw giving some protection to those people that had the gall to live long enough to collect social security. We need less people collecting SS anyway.
    Was that Cuomo's motivation in shoving old people into Covid homes?

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

South African scientists are stating the Omicron appears to evade prior infection immunity, hence natural immunity does not protect against it. Obviously more testing needs to be done but this does not bode well for people who believe they caught Covid once and are now protected against this variant. It remains to be seen if this variant is mild or results in more hospitalizations. It's here in the US and time to see if it grows and overtakes delta as the dominant variant.
    It bodes fine for me, thanks. It's a much milder strain and I suspect my immunity will give me some protection against severe issues us unlikely as that is with Omicron.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    The WHO stated today, that there is not a single death worldwide, attributable to the "omicron" variant.

Not one.

Yet the US Press Hysteria, and the "we need a new vaccine" publicity machine (they are one and the same)... screech about it continuously.

And the "believe the science that isn't really science" crowd bleat their sheep bleating in support.
    If people don't realize that it's all about forcing vaccines at this point I don't know what else to say. These people are snake oil salesman.

We have a new variant that your inferior immune system can't protect you from. Don't worry though, we have this magic vaccine we can give you that will protect you.

"But the new variant is harmless"

Nonsense. We don't know that yet for sure. There are reports in unnamed hospitals that children are getting more sick. Trust us.

Last edited by TIGERBLOOD; 12-04-2021 at 10:01 AM.

If people don't realize that it's all about forcing vaccines at this point I don't know what else to say. These people are snake oil salesman.

We have a new variant that your inferior immune system can't protect you from. Don't worry though, we have this magic vaccine we can give you that will protect you.

"But the new variant is harmless?"

Nonsense. We don't know that yet for sure. There are reports in unnamed hospitals that children are getting more sick. Trust us.

I just love how in less than a week of finding a new variant, they've already come out with a test for it, have a booster shot for it, and have decided that you can use any of the vaccine brands for it regardless of which one you used for your initial vaccination.
    Oh really? Hmmm, what test did you use to determine this? What scientific studies did you conduct to determine the booster shot's efficacy, and more importantly, SAFETY? Why is it that all the people that have omicron are vaccinated?

If people haven't yet woken up to the fact they're being played, I doubt they ever will.

Oh, and they've had nearly 2 years to show me the science of wearing a mask, yet they STILL haven't shown anything.