Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 949596
Results 1,141 to 1,145 of 1145
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

There hasn't been a time since this started that I have not been glad I avoided the vaccines but I did have the luxury of having natural immunity.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    There hasn't been a time since this started that I have not been glad I avoided the vaccines but I did have the luxury of having natural immunity.

Except it's not a "vaccine"
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" —Dave Chappelle

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Indeed!

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I just got a text from a buddy who said.

"remind me to talk to you (me) about how crazy it is that you can't go to work events cause you're not jabbed"

"40% of deaths are from jabbed people and 15% from boosted, so why did I get this"

Hate he got something he doesn't want now, but good to see some people waking up.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" —Dave Chappelle

Besides the option to work at home any given day the office is back to normal, no restrictions. The only thing not having the shot is preventing is international travel.