Page 72 of 106 FirstFirst ... 7071727374 ... LastLast
  1. Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

At the point the infection rate reaches 30% it doesn't even matter any more......mask are not effective. Vaccines are obviously not effective of PREVENTING infection. At 30%+ Everyone will be exposed to it. There's no getting around it. honestly, they say the vaccine helps with symptoms. But does it? Hospitalizations are at all time highs. More people died since vaccinations began then when we had none, my biggest issue with this entire pandemic......since the very beginning, we are never given or shown actual data. We are just told that vaccines work, we are told mask work. How about having one night a month the Government have doctors from all different areas of study and update the American people. It's been over 2 years now, there has to be concrete data on some of these questions. Everyone has their own political spin........England is dropping all of their pandemic mandates....mask.....schools....social distancing. All of it.....Israel has done some major studies and have a real understanding of the virus. Dr. Fauci? What exactly has he told us?

Blog Entries

Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    At the point the infection rate reaches 30% it doesn't even matter any more......mask are not effective. Vaccines are obviously not effective of PREVENTING infection. At 30%+ Everyone will be exposed to it. There's no getting around it. honestly, they say the vaccine helps with symptoms. But does it? Hospitalizations are at all time highs. More people died since vaccinations began then when we had none, my biggest issue with this entire pandemic......since the very beginning, we are never given or shown actual data. We are just told that vaccines work, we are told mask work. How about having one night a month the Government have doctors from all different areas of study and update the American people. It's been over 2 years now, there has to be concrete data on some of these questions. Everyone has their own political spin........England is dropping all of their pandemic mandates....mask.....schools....social distancing. All of it.....Israel has done some major studies and have a real understanding of the virus. Dr. Fauci? What exactly has he told us?
    It's sad that we have to look at other countries data to lean anything about this virus. WTF are we paying all this money to the CDC for? They haven't done shit for 2 years other than deceive and lie to people and cook the books. They are being exposed. Please show me data that says masks work. Meanwhile, Bazooka Joe's mandates are being shot down, one by one.

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    A recent booster “may” have prevented infection IN me recently and likely prevented serious disease:

That said, my mostly unvaxxed GF with lowered immune system also escaped serious disease.

It’s also possible she was simply a false positive for the actual common cold.

So circle back to not getting good data we can trust….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

The NFL Stops Daily COVID-19 Testing For Unvaccinated Players A win for Aaron Rogers or follow the money?

https://dailycaller.com/2022/01/22/n...nated-players/

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    idgaf about many athletes these days but Rogers seems like a good dude.
    Rodgers is a selfish prick. Always has been one.

6. Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Rodgers is a selfish prick. Always has been one.
    I would agree, but do admire his vax stance and his football skills. But yeah, he's a selfish prick, for sure.

Ready for your 4th shot, everyone?
    WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE!!
    https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...91308348579840

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I would agree, but do admire his vax stance and his football skills. But yeah, he's a selfish prick, for sure.
    Anyone who calls out this administration and the media over their Covid BS mandates gets a pass from me on being a prick.

9. Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Anyone who calls out this administration and the media over their Covid BS mandates gets a pass from me on being a prick.
    Oh I agree. He can just keep being a prick, for all I care. Doesn't faze me a bit. It's not on the list of the top million things I give a shit about, so he can have at it. Plenty of pricks everywhere. No shortage.

10. Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Ready for your 4th shot, everyone?
    WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE!!
    https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...91308348579840

Been saying that for ages. Think enough will wake up in time to turn the tide? I can just see/hear them now......"how did this happen"?

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Been saying that for ages. Think enough will wake up in time to turn the tide? I can just see/hear them now......"how did this happen"?
    If they haven't woken up by now, sadly, I think they never will. Mind blowing, to be honest.

12. Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

This guy may know a thing or two.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1485345169432096769