Page 20 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1819202122 ... LastLast

Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I get a call from Maryland Health Services to come in and get a booster shot every other friggin day. It's so reassuring that the state of Maryland is so concerned with my well being. I want a piece of that kickback cash. Leave me the fuck alone.
    There's not a bit of doubt in my mind that it's all about money, and nothing to do with health.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    There's not a bit of doubt in my mind that it's all about money, and nothing to do with health.
    I believe this is true to a point...

But I also believe that there is no shortage of useful idiots who dutifully parrot whatever the party-line pablum of the central committee happens to be. And aggressively attack anyone who might question it as "anti-science".

And then there are the sheep who follow the flock, without thinking at all.

It takes a series of layers to pull off this kind of herd control.

From the corrupt pullers of strings.. to the sycophantic middle layers.. to the sheep at the bottom.

And two relatively recent phenomena have helped tremendously in making it possible.

1) Tribal political polarization.
    2) Social media.

Tribal politics makes for a climate where whatever is embraced by one pole, must be opposed by the other. No matter how much of reality must be ignored to do so.

And social media makes it possible for the middle sycophants to feed their own need for love and attention by virtue-signalling the dogma of their pole, by rejecting the other.

It's all so primal... and somewhat by design.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post

But I also believe that there is no shortage of useful idiots who dutifully parrot whatever the party-line pablum of the central committee happens to be. And aggressively attack anyone who might question it as "anti-science".

From the corrupt pullers of strings.. to the sycophantic middle layers.. to the sheep at the bottom.

And two relatively recent phenomena have helped tremendously in making it possible.

2) Social media.

Tribal politics makes for a climate where whatever is embraced by one pole, must be opposed by the other. No matter how much of reality must be ignored to do so.

And social media makes it possible for the middle sycophants to feed their own need for love and attention by virtue-signalling the dogma of their pole, by rejecting the other.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post

2) Social media.

This is brilliantly put and so true.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

https://summit.news/2021/12/07/healt...d-of-covid-19/

Omicron is incredibly mild and could be the end of COVID, yet the U.S. and Europe keep moving full steam ahead with the fear tactics and mandates.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    https://summit.news/2021/12/07/healt...d-of-covid-19/

Omicron is incredibly mild and could be the end of COVID, yet the U.S. and Europe keep moving full steam ahead with the fear tactics and mandates.

It's an election year coming up. Got to keep reasons for mail in votes alive. That's when lots of truck drivers get back to work.

Still zero omicron deaths worldwide….

Has there been an unvaccinated case yet, or still all vaccinated globally?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsl...ans/ar-AARo20t

How stupid do they think people are?

Apparently, very.

Cardiac events up 5% in people between 30-45 years old, but it has nothing to do with the vaccine! It's PTSD from the pandemic.

This is laughable and very evil. Any doctor promoting this shit should lose their license at a minimum.

Blog Entries

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsl...ans/ar-AARo20t

How stupid do they think people are?

Apparently, very.

Cardiac events up 5% in people between 30-45 years old, but it has nothing to do with the vaccine! It's PTSD from the pandemic.

This is laughable and very evil. Any doctor promoting this shit should lose their license at a minimum.

These people are evil. No other way to put it.

Just an update: Now the FDA is saying they need 75 YEARS to disclose the data on the Pfizer "vaccine"! That's the year 2096, folks!!
    Move on... Nothing to see here.
    Waiting for someone to defend this...

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Just an update: Now the FDA is saying they need 75 YEARS to disclose the data on the Pfizer "vaccine"! That's the year 2096, folks!!
    Move on... Nothing to see here.
    Waiting for someone to defend this...
    Enough time that all the evil bastards that did this and their children will be dead.

Enough time that all the evil bastards that did this and their children will be dead.

Precisely. And that's the exact same reason why they withheld everything regarding the JFK assassination until the year 2038 - 75 years after the fact - ensuring everyone involved will be dead by then.