Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 232425

Thread: Week 12 Games

Blog Entries

Re: Week 12 Games

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    I'm assuming you're referring to that sack? A veteran QB like Russell knows you can't take a sack in that situation. I don't know what the hell he was thinking because that's a rookie mistake.
    Yes I saw that too. I was really surprised they still scored a TD after that one.

Thats what happens when your QB takes 20% of your cap, no talent in other areas
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Jeez if Washington had any semblance of an offense, they'd be leading this game by 40 points!

What the hell has happened to Seattle? They really suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    Thanks, finally I understand. I was just casually watching. Yes I remember seeing he was injured on the return but didn't know this was the reason. Don't teams have emergency kickers?
    Typically it’s the punter and they can usually do a semi decent job on kickoffs but not so much on place kicking. With the 2 pt conversion available that eliminates the need to try to kick extra points. If I’m not mistaken, some punters have pulled muscles trying to kick FGs.

I wonder who our emergency punter and holder is if Koch went down?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRavensFan View Post
    Typically it’s the punter and they can usually do a semi decent job on kickoffs but not so much on place kicking. With the 2 pt conversion available that eliminates the need to try to kick extra points. If I’m not mistaken, some punters have pulled muscles trying to kick FGs.

I wonder who our emergency punter and holder is if Koch went down?
    One kicker ( Gramattica?) tore his ACL celebrating.

Blog Entries

I will watch ANY football game especially pro. But that game was unwatchable and Russell Wilson is a shell of himself

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I will watch ANY football game especially pro. But that game was unwatchable and Russell Wilson is a shell of himself
    Yeah, with the exception of that TD throw at the end (which destroyed my money pool. Dick!), he looked pretty awful last night, and has looked awful since his return from injury. Unless he turns things around in a hurry, I can't see any other team wanting to trade for him.
    Well, maybe Carolina. After all, they went hard after Darnold and then Newton.