Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Arbery trial complete, all defendants found guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    The jogger thing kind of upset me as well because it wasn't believable and it didn't matter. I don't care if he was there going through houses looking to steal shit. You call the police and let them handle it. He wasn't a dangerous criminal that was posing an immediate threat to anyone.

The media makes things worse in every single way. They are the enemy of the people. Even the half of the country that doesn't recognize it yet.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Bingo…. It was only meant to drive a wedge, no other valid reason to make up a false narrative for no reason that made no sense…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he had inappropriate chats with minors then fuck it. Society is safer if he's in jail.

Yeah, what the hell!? He's guilty of something right? lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I also don't get bowl cut guy being convicted of felony murder. I think he only got charged after the GBI looked at his phone and found evidence he was a creep, lol. He had pictures or chats with minors or something like that if I recall correctly. I don't know all the details of the incident but that one doesn't sit well with me. We have people running around videoing incidents all the time in this country. It's just how it is now.
    I didn't follow this trial but was the stuff on the guy's phone used as evidence against him in the trial? Seems to me it should not have been allowed just like the defense team in the Rittenhouse trial were not allowed to bring up how big a scumbags the 3 guys that Rittenhouse shot were. There should be another trial for the phone stuff. That being said, at least the bad guys were put away and that's the most important thing.

Yeah, what the hell!? He's guilty of something right? lol.
    Actually, they do have an investigation open now against him for child molestation.

Actually, they do have an investigation open now against him for child molestation.

I haven't seen anything recent. The only news I could find was from when the judge was setting bail and the prosecutors said he was a high risk for committing another felony.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I didn't follow this trial but was the stuff on the guy's phone used as evidence against him in the trial? Seems to me it should not have been allowed just like the defense team in the Rittenhouse trial were not allowed to bring up how big a scumbags the 3 guys that Rittenhouse shot were. There should be another trial for the phone stuff. That being said, at least the bad guys were put away and that's the most important thing.
    I don't know a lot about this case. I'm going back and forth on thinking it doesn't matter if bowl cut was in a different car and didn't have a gun. Those guys were his neighbors apparently and he jumped in his car and was like part of the mob. He didn't bring the rope or tie it around the kids neck but he was there. I'm not sure that's a perfect analogy because I don't think any of them thought that would end up with anyone being shot but if you are going to have a failure of imagination that way you better be the one running away and not be the one pursuing.

There's all kinds of lawlessness. Mob/riot kind and vigilante kind and both are bad. Fuck all three of those guys.

Wow. This touched me and gives hope sanity is returning to this country.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...n-sons-murder/

Love everybody. How is it this idea thats been right in front of our faces seems to have been lost/forgotten?

It's like there are 2 open doors in front of this country right now. One leads to eternal conflict and division and the other love, unity and peace.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 11-25-2021 at 07:19 AM.

Love everybody. How is it this idea thats been right in front of our faces seems to have been lost/forgotten?

It's like there are 2 open doors in front of this country right now. One is eternal conflict and division and the other is love unity and peace.
    Nice story. We need to hear more from this family as they get it and this is the right message. It's easy to be hateful especially when greiving, what Arbery's Mother and Father are doing and saying goes against the grain as of late but does the most for healing both for them and the community. Put those folks all over TV please.

The Arbery case is one that the media tried and still tries to use to divide however this is actually a case that is uniting. Imho theres no argument in support of these 3 morons and the majority of people black white brown etc feel the same.

Glad they got convicted and as for the filmer.....if he was a child molester too fuck him give him life for this one and it will save innocent kids down the road.

It's like there are 2 open doors in front of this country right now. One leads to eternal conflict and division and the other love, unity and peace.
    Took a lot of courage for him to say what he said in today's environment. I have a ton of respect and sympathy for their family. It's easy to give in to the hate when there are so many unscrupulous people trying to use them during this tragedy.

Him saying what he said should have a very healing effect, however, I'm not sure the MSM will get his message out.

All Lives Matter.

Blog Entries

Refreshing to see. He's not going to let the death of his son get exploited for political gain. Good for him.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

I'll bet Al Sharpton's tongue must have been bleeding profusely after listening to the father say that and bite through it. He's thinking, man, I can't make a living if we all just get along. We just can't have that.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I'll bet Al Sharpton's tongue must have been bleeding profusely after listening to the father say that and bite through it. He's thinking, man, I can't make a living if we all just get along. We just can't have that.
    Kwame Brown has been throwing truth bombs down lately calling out the people who profit when we are hating each other. Your post reminds me of that.