Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Arbery trial complete, all defendants found guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Kwame Brown has been throwing truth bombs down lately calling out the people who profit when we are hating each other. Your post reminds me of that.
    Kwame Brown is legend status. Anyone who has time should take the time to look him up on YouTube. He makes salient posts about the social condition of America.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I'll bet Al Sharpton's tongue must have been bleeding profusely after listening to the father say that and bite through it. He's thinking, man, I can't make a living if we all just get along. We just can't have that.
    The more I look into this case, the more I see how they got it right. The prosecutors charged this case based on the merits of its criminality, not race. They didn't sensationalize it, as many others are. No inflammatory proclamations to titillate the masses. That's why they won.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Kwame Brown has been throwing truth bombs down lately calling out the people who profit when we are hating each other. Your post reminds me of that.
    You said there are two doors open, and that's very true. The Rittenhouse and Arbery verdicts coming so close together I think exposed some lies and some truths about the two sides in this cultural war.

One side supported pedophiles and domestic abusers and vilified a 17 year old kid for protecting himself, all in the name of politics. One side made light of white children and grannies getting run over while dancing and singing in a Christmas parade, some saying they deserved it just because of the Rittenhouse verdict. They continue to spew hate and venom even after the truth has come out.

The other side overwhelmingly supported the right to self defense, and celebrated a just verdict for Kyle Rittenhouse, and also overwhelmingly celebrated the verdict in the Arbery case as a just and righteous verdict. Race didn't matter, but the rule of law did. What's right and wrong morally is what mattered. So remind me, which side is racist again?

To me it's not a very tough decision as to what side of history I want my family to be on.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    The more I look into this case, the more I see how they got it right. The prosecutors charged this case based on the merits of its criminality, not race. They didn't sensationalize it, as many others are. No inflammatory proclamations to titillate the masses. That's why they won.
    They also won because they had the truth on their side, unlike some other sensationalized cases that the media tries.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    They also won because they had the truth on their side, unlike some other sensationalized cases that the media tries.

I've seen cases where the truth was on the side of the prosecution and they still screwed it up by going for stiffer penalties than the case called for and hoping the media would take it over the finish line.

I've seen cases where the truth was on the side of the prosecution and they still screwed it up by going for stiffer penalties than the case called for and hoping the media would take it over the finish line.
    Fair point.

Kwame Brown is legend status. Anyone who has time should take the time to look him up on YouTube. He makes salient posts about the social condition of America.
    Ex Wizard Kwame Brown? The one Michael Jordan emasculated?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Ex Wizard Kwame Brown? The one Michael Jordan emasculated?
    Yep. Listen to his side of that story as well. He's got some interesting things to say that the MSM didn't cover.

Yep. Listen to his side of that story as well. He's got some interesting things to say that the MSM didn't cover.
    Very interesting, I'll check that out. Youtube?

I forgot all about him. I need to check it out.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Very interesting, I'll check that out. Youtube?
    Yes