Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: The Laptop from Hell

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    There's a ton of selfies of him just smoking crack in various places, usually nude, but some others just while driving around. Posing nude in random positions. Dick pics of his giant dong (one particularly ridiculous one of a bunch of M&Ms laid out on it). An entire video of him on the couch getting a footjob from a random woman, while he is smoking crack (which you can actually just google Hunter Biden footjob and find). It's really just an outrageous trove of images. It's impossible not to laugh at it.

I'm not at all surprised by the suppression of it, not only politically but legally, I imagine the legal implications of showing any of it on any news network is too much (cause it's also his privately stored images). Though the places I've seen them have blurred out his private parts (not very well though)
    Maybe what is out there to see isn't all that's on it?

I feel like I heard about all of this one and a half years ago. I didn't expect it to turn out to be a simple laughing matter as the ones who voted for his father caught on. Don't get me wrong, electing dementia man with his crackhead son is hilarious lol

3. Re: The Laptop from Hell

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Maybe what is out there to see isn't all that's on it?
    Your guess is as good as mine. Personally, I think what’s out there is exactly what was on it, and that’s why it’s described as the laptop from hell. Not many people would want those kinds of photos of themselves leaked to the public. But also not too many people would be that dumb.

He also has a child with a stripper. Which means there’s a kid out there who’s mom is a stripper and granddad is president of the United States. Which is also fairly hilarious.

Blog Entries

The "Big Guy's" lies are catching up with Joe.
    White House Logs Show Hunter Biden's Business Partner Met With VP Biden, Senior Staff

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spence...ior-s-n2606260

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    The "Big Guy's" lies are catching up with Joe.
    White House Logs Show Hunter Biden's Business Partner Met With VP Biden, Senior Staff

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spence...ior-s-n2606260
    But wait, how can this be? He told us repeatedly that he had nothing to do with Hunter's business dealings.
    And then you have Jill Biden in the weeds. The esteemed DOCTOR Jill Biden, I might add.

By the way, has anyone noticed Jill Biden looks like Alice Fucking Cooper?

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

6. Re: The Laptop from Hell

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    But wait, how can this be? He told us repeatedly that he had nothing to do with Hunter's business dealings.
    And then you have Jill Biden in the weeds. The esteemed DOCTOR Jill Biden, I might add.

Yeah, I remember him snapping at a reporter for even inferring such a thing, more than once.

As for Jill, yeah. She's probably regretted since day one letting them use her demented hubby for a political puppet and now the stress of it all is transforming her into Alice. Joe's got a lot of strings attached to his fly infested ass these days and I have no doubt that Jill has a good hold, also. She's basically his care giver and not much is gonna get by her.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post

Jill's a Billion Dollar Baby.

There’s a book coming out where Jill was upset with the Harris pick since she was bashing Joe so much. Harris was the chief of staff pick once he eliminated all the other’s. Biden has no say.

Blog Entries

The night I met Hunter Biden: Mac Shop owner John Mac Isaac recounts fateful encounter in exclusive excerpt

https://nypost.com/2022/05/06/mac-sh...-hunter-biden/

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    The night I met Hunter Biden: Mac Shop owner John Mac Isaac recounts fateful encounter in exclusive excerpt

https://nypost.com/2022/05/06/mac-sh...-hunter-biden/

Sounds like an interesting read. So when does Amazon pull it from selling .

Biden and his son are gross and corrupt.

Just disgusting.

Blog Entries

Hunter Biden reportedly called Jill an ‘entitled c–t’ in texts

https://nypost.com/2022/07/08/hunter...-c-t-in-texts/