Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Laptop from Hell

The gift that keeps on giving. Hunter was helping a Chinese firm purchase Natural Gas reserves in Louisiana. This as "the big guy" is shutting down US pipelines causing an energy crisis.

Does it cause less environmental damage when you sell it to the Chinese to extract and sell? It was of course never about the environment.

Oh yeah, and the Chinese contact on the deal said "We can help Uncle Joe run for President."

Are you paying attention yet?

How is this allowed to go on?

Exclusive– ‘Laptop from Hell’ Documents Show Hunter Biden Using Family Leverage in Prospective Deal to Sell Louisiana Natural Gas to Chinese Firm https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-chinese-firm/

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TIGERBLOOD; 11-23-2021 at 06:54 PM.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Re: The Laptop from Hell

Tore said on air that she was the one who ran the hookers who encouraged Hunter to "abandon" and "lose" the laptops. No one in his family would blame him because they all think he's a drug addict. He did it intentionally because they were only paying him 10% to be the bag man for the Biden family. He was having to beg his uncle for cashapp money to pay his hookers. He wanted out of the conservatorship, just like Brittany.

Tore is the real deal and she's releasing a movie in parts from Thanksgiving to Christmas live (won't persist) and then the whole thing after Christmas.

She has a case going to the supreme court (the one most of the states signed onto to force their attorneys general and governors to enforce the state constitutions via writ of mandamus). In Ohio, masks and even giving vax info is considered in plain language as "participation in a healthcare system" and that is forbidden by plain language constitutional amendment. She is suing using writ of mandamus to get the governor of Ohio to enforce it. This will blow the lid off things and end masks and vax reporting in Ohio and likely more states if not all.

She is also suing more people, but the supreme court case is the biggest. If you don't believe me watch her old videos. Ask someone you know who is a legal scholar about this case, it is a huge deal in legal circles because no one has been able to do this until now and make it stick. The lawyer nerds are geeking out about this and quite a few are helping her since she is doing the case herself!

If you haven't listened to toresays yet, do it tonight. She normally starts around 7:30pm EST she said she's doing a short show and will start early tonight. Twitch toresays free when she is live, if you don't use your free amazon prime twich monthly subscription, use if for one month (you get one free every month) and listen to her back catalog shows.

Finally if you need more, she predicted the virus, home lockdowns and EVERYTHING we are going through right now in 2018 and thee is a two minute clip of her saying it I can send you to. She is ex-army psyops corps.

You likely don't believe a word I'm saying but I haven't said anything I can't back up 100%. Tore is like the drug Silent D in the book/movie A Scanner Darkly by Philip K Dick - there is a line that goes "You either have never herd of it or you are already addicted." You have either never heard of Tore or you are already listening and following.

She's the 13th biggest streamer on Twitch.

Don't believe that, then check the hacked list to see how much she makes from it (it is pretty small at $100K compared to Critical Role at over a Million).

Do yourself a favor and listen to her tonight, either go get a notification or just hang around her stream starting at 7pm and wait for her to go live. I'll try to post here again if she starts sooner.

You want to know what is coming for the US soon, hear the future, listen to toresays.

[We'll see if this post gets blasted off the web. Just writing her name can sometimes get things deleted. -This is a test.]

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Tore said on air that she was the one who ran the hookers who encouraged Hunter to "abandon" and "lose" the laptops. No one in his family would blame him because they all think he's a drug addict. He did it intentionally because they were only paying him 10% to be the bag man for the Biden family. He was having to beg his uncle for cashapp money to pay his hookers. He wanted out of the conservatorship, just like Brittany.

Tore is the real deal and she's releasing a movie in parts from Thanksgiving to Christmas live (won't persist) and then the whole thing after Christmas.

She has a case going to the supreme court (the one most of the states signed onto to force their attorneys general and governors to enforce the state constitutions via writ of mandamus). In Ohio, masks and even giving vax info is considered in plain language as "participation in a healthcare system" and that is forbidden by plain language constitutional amendment. She is suing using writ of mandamus to get the governor of Ohio to enforce it. This will blow the lid off things and end masks and vax reporting in Ohio and likely more states if not all.

She is also suing more people, but the supreme court case is the biggest. If you don't believe me watch her old videos. Ask someone you know who is a legal scholar about this case, it is a huge deal in legal circles because no one has been able to do this until now and make it stick. The lawyer nerds are geeking out about this and quite a few are helping her since she is doing the case herself!

If you haven't listened to toresays yet, do it tonight. She normally starts around 7:30pm EST she said she's doing a short show and will start early tonight. Twitch toresays free when she is live, if you don't use your free amazon prime twich monthly subscription, use if for one month (you get one free every month) and listen to her back catalog shows.

Finally if you need more, she predicted the virus, home lockdowns and EVERYTHING we are going through right now in 2018 and thee is a two minute clip of her saying it I can send you to. She is ex-army psyops corps.

You likely don't believe a word I'm saying but I haven't said anything I can't back up 100%. Tore is like the drug Silent D in the book/movie A Scanner Darkly by Philip K Dick - there is a line that goes "You either have never herd of it or you are already addicted." You have either never heard of Tore or you are already listening and following.

She's the 13th biggest streamer on Twitch.

Don't believe that, then check the hacked list to see how much she makes from it (it is pretty small at $100K compared to Critical Role at over a Million).

Do yourself a favor and listen to her tonight, either go get a notification or just hang around her stream starting at 7pm and wait for her to go live. I'll try to post here again if she starts sooner.

You want to know what is coming for the US soon, hear the future, listen to toresays.

[We'll see if this post gets blasted off the web. Just writing her name can sometimes get things deleted. -This is a test.]
    No, I believe what you're saying. Nothing surprises me anymore. I'll check her out. Thanks.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    No, I believe what you're saying. Nothing surprises me anymore. I'll check her out. Thanks.

She isn't live yet

Having seen the documents on the laptop. I can tell you they’re nothing short of hilarious. The one of M&Ms stacked on his blurred dong is the capper.

Blog Entries

The sources of President Joe Biden’s large income after he left his post as vice president have never been detailed in his tax returns.
    https://thefederalist.com/2022/04/06...-it-come-from/

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Mark 4:22 NLT For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.

Blog Entries

The laptop that keeps on giving.

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=3165247220410118

Have you all actually seen the pictures and video on that laptop? It's nothing short of hilarious. You'll have to go to various sites that may or may not give your computer a disease, but some of them are just so over the top it's crazy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    Have you all actually seen the pictures and video on that laptop? It's nothing short of hilarious. You'll have to go to various sites that may or may not give your computer a disease, but some of them are just so over the top it's crazy.
    I have not, what's on there?

11. Re: The Laptop from Hell

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I have not, what's on there?
    There's a ton of selfies of him just smoking crack in various places, usually nude, but some others just while driving around. Posing nude in random positions. Dick pics of his giant dong (one particularly ridiculous one of a bunch of M&Ms laid out on it). An entire video of him on the couch getting a footjob from a random woman, while he is smoking crack (which you can actually just google Hunter Biden footjob and find). It's really just an outrageous trove of images. It's impossible not to laugh at it.

I'm not at all surprised by the suppression of it, not only politically but legally, I imagine the legal implications of showing any of it on any news network is too much (cause it's also his privately stored images). Though the places I've seen them have blurred out his private parts (not very well though).

All of the stuff Trump was accused of i.e. collusion, corruption, perversion (pee pee tape), failing mental faculties etc. ...the Biden family is completely guilty of.

It's almost unbelieveable how f'd up and gross Hunter is and how true the above statement is.