Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse is one of the good guys

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Everyone supports "black lives mattering". Not everyone supports "BLM" the organization.
    I wouldn't say "everyone". I would say that more people support the movement than the organization, though.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I wouldn't say "everyone". I would say that more people support the movement than the organization, though.
    Using absolutes is rarely accurate, in most situations like this there are one in a million outlines but they exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    I've always accepted that two things can be true. You can take a picture with the president and support black lives mattering

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    TBH, I never saw Trump as a racist. I've gotten into with it with my own family about this. I don't see that side to him. granted, I don't know him personally, but everything that I've seen of him from his days in NYC points otherwise. A lot of the rap artists and sports celebrities hung out with him back in the '80's and the '90's. That doesn't seem like a racist to me.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Sure, maybe I used the wrong word. I definitely did not literally mean EVERYONE supports "black lives mattering". Hell... not everyone believes any lives matter.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Lol you'd be surprised. Not everyone sports black lives mattering

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Democrats certainly don't if you look at the overwhelming negative effect their policies have on the black community and unborn black babies.

It's all a game to them so they can get power. Sensationalize a few rare cases of what they call "white supremacists", while on the backside destroying black communities with mass immigration, defunding the police in black neighborhoods, and genocide via abortion.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk