Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Re: Domestic terrorist in Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Sadly, we don't who is walking among us that is capable of this behavior, whether we are in a grocery store or a mall. My guess is there are more than we think, especially now. People who might already be on the edge are being pushed over the cliff by extremist political banter that rules the 24 hour news cycle.
    100% it's pretty damn scary to think about.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    100% it's pretty damn scary to think about.

I'd keep a sharp eye out for Lefties. They always seem to be the perpetrators of this kind of behavior because they're mentally unstable. Any person who needs to solve an internal conflict by "screaming helplessly at the sky", needing coloring books in a crying closet, or a "therapy puppy", is not too far from needing a loony bin, and thus much closer to committing these heinous acts.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    It was really surreal with the traffic and as a truck driver it was very noticeable but also nice in a way since traffic slows me down. It was also just the thought you are essential which at the time to me was I'm at a higher risk of death. Believe me at first I was Mr Mask/Mr Sanitize cuz I had no idea what covid was about. Just being thrown out there and having to deal was like dayum.

To me when it comes on the edge it's not the political craziness cuz its been ridiculous for years but seeing somebody drive down the road solo or riding bike/walking by themselves wearing a stupid mask. This I never did from the beginning and any scientist or doctor at least I hope will say fresh air is good for. Breathe!!!
    I didn't know you were a truck driver, Will. Salute! Without you guys, this economy would have crashed.

I saw a guy jogging outside last summer in 90 degree heat with a mask on. Was I wrong to watch to see how long it would take for him to collapse?

I didn't know you were a truck driver, Will. Salute! Without you guys, this economy would have crashed.

I saw a guy jogging outside last summer in 90 degree heat with a mask on. Was I wrong to watch to see how long it would take for him to collapse?
    We are currently about 80,000 truck drivers short. I recently read where approximately 37% of the drivers are unvaxxed and are threatening to quit, or are being threatened to be fired, which would lead to a shortage of 2.5 million drivers.

If those numbers are anywhere near accurate, we'll see severe shortages of everything.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    We are currently about 80,000 truck drivers short. I recently read where approximately 37% of the drivers are unvaxxed and are threatening to quit, or are being threatened to be fired, which would lead to a shortage of 2.5 million drivers.

If those numbers are anywhere near accurate, we'll see severe shortages of everything.
    Yep, it's worldwide. I manage a fleet of 220. We are 30 short. The cost of contractors is ridiculously high because companies know they are in high demand. I don't think the mandate is going to pass because of the potential impact to the economy.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Yep, it's worldwide. I manage a fleet of 220. We are 30 short. The cost of contractors is ridiculously high because companies know they are in high demand. I don't think the mandate is going to pass because of the potential impact to the economy.
    How long does it take to train to be a truck driver? I ask because it seems like somebody fairly young that needs a new career could fairly quickly be trained and out there making pretty good money.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    How long does it take to train to be a truck driver? I ask because it seems like somebody fairly young that needs a new career could fairly quickly be trained and out there making pretty good money.
    Depending on the school, you can get a class A CDL in anywhere from 2 months to 6 months. There's definitely a lot of money to made for a good driver.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Thanks Terp and yeah most don't understand the grind we go thru. It's why I hate night cuz you know how early we get up. No you wasn't wrong cuz that could have fainted from breathing his own air.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post

The dirty secret is our great president is all about unions you know creating "good union jobs". How bout just jobs Joe. Joe already is an idiot about vax mandates but he's completely controlled by the union who control the ports.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/18/to-ple...ly-chain-woes/

And things not mentioned here if no automation is the lack of skilled workers like crane operators. In California they lack space and have to drop containers on neighborhood streets. Long wait times and if it still applies delays are made for non teamsters plus of course you have to have a govt mandated TWIC card. Diesel prices are through the roof and in some states like Cali fuel registration and mandated regulations like having a certain year truck (doesn't matter if your 2006 freightliner is in top mechanical conditions and blows flowers out its stack) to drive there. Then you have 10x the tolls. It goes on and on and yes Joe Biden is the head of this inflation snake and the chain supply issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Back in the mid eighties I was 18 mowed grass during the week and went to school for 15 weekends. Sacrificed my whole summer as a teen but I have no regrets.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Thanks Terp and yeah most don't understand the grind we go thru. It's why I hate night cuz you know how early we get up. No you wasn't wrong cuz that could have fainted from breathing his own air.

The dirty secret is our great president is all about unions you know creating "good union jobs". How bout just jobs Joe. Joe already is an idiot about vax mandates but he's completely controlled by the union who control the ports.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/18/to-ple...ly-chain-woes/

And things not mentioned here if no automation is the lack of skilled workers like crane operators. In California they lack space and have to drop containers on neighborhood streets. Long wait times and if it still applies delays are made for non teamsters plus of course you have to have a govt mandated TWIC card. Diesel prices are through the roof and in some states like Cali fuel registration and mandated regulations like having a certain year truck (doesn't matter if your 2006 freightliner is in top mechanical conditions and blows flowers out its stack) to drive there. Then you have 10x the tolls. It goes on and on and yes Joe Biden is the head of this inflation snake and the chain supply issues.

Back in the mid eighties I was 18 mowed grass during the week and went to school for 15 weekends. Sacrificed my whole summer as a teen but I have no regrets.
    All they have to do is drop the containers from the ships in San Francisco. The flash mob looters will empty the containers in no time flat for free.

This is why I have always been a big fan of defund the police even as a conservative. There is a part of me that wishes he wasn’t arrested and was found by the mob of people. It would have been glorious. I live in the mountains, but work in the city and agreed with some lefties which surprised them. Then I explained the police are for them, I can fight and shoot, I don’t need them. Defund the police and coming on my property is now a death sentence imposed by me. I’ll shoot one into a tree near me, unbutton your top button on your pants, and tell the cops you were threatening. If I decided to let your family bury your body, I live so deep you wouldn’t be found while I’m alive.

They both about shit their pants and I laughed and left them with the knowledge I’m far from the only one who feels this way. The left has this funny way of asking for something really stupid and getting it, then lamenting the decision. Defund the police for 6 months and they will beg to have them back at any price.
    Last edited by Ranger; 11-26-2021 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    All they have to do is drop the containers from the ships in San Francisco. The flash mob looters will empty the containers in no time flat for free.
    As long as they're quick and they mask up.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Disgusting how the media is trying to memory hole this and that Biden is going to Minnesota to push his commie bill but won't stop by to visit hospitalized victims.