Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: How the hell are we 7-3

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    He doesn't seem like a great coach - and yet he's sitting there climbing in the all time coaching stats.

How many great coaches had a great QB anyway? Most of them. Some of them more than one great QB.
    Yea and that’s the part of the argument I see. However, I do believe a lot of that success stems from the players performing and taking control. Ed and Ray were the voices of this team for years and had a way bigger role in the teams success over the years. Now we have Lamar who single handedly takes over games and covers up the blemishes of this coaching staff. The organization wouldn’t have considered parting ways with Harbs in 2018 if he was as great as many claim him to be. My opinion is that he is a good coach, but gets to stuck in his ways to be even better.

2. Re: How the hell are we 7-3

Does anyone know for fact that the organization was looking at dumping Harbs in 18? I heard it coming from pundits but nothing serious from the organization if I remember correctly. Maybe I missed something...

Blog Entries

its a weird year

there really isn’t a great team in the league this year

A lot of this stuff we hear about the coaches from the fans is simply a function of a fanbase that doesn't pay nearly as much attention to how other HCs and coordinators around the league are performing week to week, let alone year to year. They analyze every dubious decision or empirical failure of Harbaugh and his staff without realizing how much worse, in aggregate, other HCs and coordinators are, even the highly praised ones. There are allegedly great coaches out there with more healthy talent than Harbaugh has not winning as much or as consistently and that's just a fact.

Bears fans would love to have Harbs as their coach

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
    Got lucky we played Chicago today. Any remotely decent team smokes us.
    Exactly. KC, Indy, SD and Minnesota great examples.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

How the hell are we 7-3

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Because Harbaugh is one of the top tier coaches in the league, despite what half this fanbase incorrectly thinks.
    What game this year in a win was there something that you can attribute to something Harbaugh did during the game where you can give him that credit?

The chiefs game was going to be a loss of not for a miracle play by Oweh.

The lions game it was a historic play by tucker.

The OT colts game was big game for Lamar but they barely win that. Two point conversions near the end to tie it. Didn’t Cambell block field goal too? Or that was loss

The Vikings OT win was tough game.

Outside of the chargers game I can’t say I’ve seen a win where something miraculous didn’t happen which is usually Lamar, tucker or like oweh did to squeak out the win.

If you see something Harbaugh is doing during a game that was the reason for those miracles tell us because I’m not seeing it.

He’s a great guy but actual in game coach having that impact your saying I’m just not seeing it so please try and point it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    What game this year in a win was there something that you can attribute to something Harbaugh did during the game where you can give him that credit?

The OT colts game was big game for Lamar but they barely win that. Two point conversions near the end to tie it.

Outside of the chargers game I can’t say I’ve seen a win where something miraculous didn’t happen which is usually Lamar, tucker or like oweh did to squeak out the win.

If you see something Harbaugh is doing during a game that was the reason for those miracles tell us because I’m not seeing it.

He’s a great guy but actual in game coach having that impact your saying I’m just not seeing it so please try and point it out

“You what are what your record says you are.” ~ Bill Parcells

Quote Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
    Got lucky we played Chicago today. Any remotely decent team smokes us.

I’m Thoroughly dreading seeing Aron Rogers here. He might throw for 500-600 yards

The bears today had bad QB play outside of two dalton miracles which is nothing new again st the ravens.

Dalton looks like shit against any of the 31 other teams except Baltimore he looks like a hall of fame QB

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    “You what are what your record says you are.” ~ Bill Parcells
    All I’m saying is someone pin point a decision Harbaugh has made in any of these games where it mattered.

I can’t think of one example.

Today that ridiculous coverage wink called on 3rd long where no body was rushing. That’s something a great coach should never allow to happen.

This is why I say he’s nothing but a spectator during the game

Quote Originally Posted by GullyGill View Post
    its a weird year

there really isn’t a great team in the league this year
    The Cardinals with Kyler Murray look great. I'd say they're my #1 team right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post

The OT colts game was big game for Lamar but they barely win that. Two point conversions near the end to tie it. Didn’t Cambell block field goal too? Or that was loss

You won't see it because you don't want to see it. It's that simple
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer