Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Democrats starting to get it

But it likely won't matter.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...-moment-523448

I personally think "woke" ideological possession is too rabid and to entrenched for Democrats to back off of without inflicting more damage/massive damage.

Re: Democrats starting to get it

Biden is a one-term president. As a democrat, I believe he is too old and cannot win another term. Both parties need fresh blood, not old men.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Biden is a one-term president. As a democrat, I believe he is too old and cannot win another term. Both parties need fresh blood, not old men.
    Lol, no one really believes Biden is running in 2024. They just have to say he is running or he immediately becomes a lame duck. The make believe surrounding that is humorous and confounding.

This is a larger issue that encompasses the entire party. As the head of the party the harsh rebuke of woke ideology has to start with him but the effects of doing so are not specific to him. This is also immediately a mid term issue. It's to mitigate the expected mid term slaughter.

This would be nice to see

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Lol, no one really believes Biden is running in 2024. They just have to say he is running or he immediately becomes a lame duck. The make believe surrounding that is humorous and confounding.

This is a larger issue that encompasses the entire party. As the head of the party the harsh rebuke of woke ideology has to start with him but the effects of doing so are not specific to him. This is also immediately a mid term issue. It's to mitigate the expected mid term slaughter.
    I imagine if he comes out and alienates the progressives it may be more of a blood bath though.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

The woke and cancelled crap has to stop. I understand the underlying basis of being aware that racism indeed exists. However, activists have taken it too far.

The woke and cancelled crap has to stop. I understand the underlying basis of being aware that racism indeed exists. However, activists have taken it too far.

This is the position more Democrats need to take. Me being a conservative, I think one of the biggest lies that the left is telling everybody that everyone is starting to figure out is the fact that right doesn’t believe racism is real. I have yet to meet a conservative that doesn’t believe there’s racism in this country, I’ve had to meet a conservative that doesn’t think there are still racists in the party. It’s just that the problem is is that the solution to racism is definitely impossible. You will never eradicate stupidity, it is never been done in all of human history, and it will never be done. However the left is doing is fanning the flames of racism and making people more racist, which is only exacerbating the current stupidity. If more people took the approaches we need to get rid of the cancel culture and woke mobs and it might be possible for the Democrats win in 2024. Assuming Trump doesn’t run.

The internet went from an egalitarian equalizer to an Orwellian place of controlled speech fast. I blame Democrats. It started under Obama. All the hand wringing about "fake news". Giving up control of Internic. Trump turned it around brilliantly by co-opting the term and beating the primary purveyors over the head with it. We know now he was absolutely correct on the Russia lie. (most of us knew that in early 2017). Cancel culture is not going to go away any time soon either. What needs to happen and was happening is people leaving left leaning censorship shit holes like Twitter and Facebook for other platforms. That was happening but the tech titans assassinated Parler and Gab because they control too much of the infrastructure i.e. apple store, amazon cloud, online payment processors. The Parler assassination was particularly viscious and bogus considering most of the online organizing for Jan 6 happened on Facebook. You want that shit to stop then you have to stand against those sorts of actions which were orwellian suppression of speech flying under the false flag of "stopping dangerous sites" etc name you bullshit excuse here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    This is the position more Democrats need to take. Me being a conservative, I think one of the biggest lies that the left is telling everybody that everyone is starting to figure out is the fact that right doesn’t believe racism is real. I have yet to meet a conservative that doesn’t believe there’s racism in this country, I’ve had to meet a conservative that doesn’t think there are still racists in the party. It’s just that the problem is is that the solution to racism is definitely impossible. You will never eradicate stupidity, it is never been done in all of human history, and it will never be done. However the left is doing is fanning the flames of racism and making people more racist, which is only exacerbating the current stupidity. If more people took the approaches we need to get rid of the cancel culture and woke mobs and it might be possible for the Democrats win in 2024. Assuming Trump doesn’t run.
    Leftist have historically needed to sow seeds of division in order to maintain power. The reason is quite simple; their policies suck. We tried to warn them but they had to get rid of President Mean-Tweets to the detriment of everyone in the country who isn't a millionaire in a blue state (SALT taxes). I can't think of a single right-winger on here who defended Trump as a great guy. Most of us wanted him to shut up, prefering to focus on his policies that helped ALL Americans.

Yeah, Obama fanned the flames of racism and the democrats took that playbook and ran with it because it worked once. Look at what they've elected since then, three terrorist and AOC who burnt her lips on the exhaust pipe of the bus she tried to blow up. Astronomical inflation, supply line shut-down, children being called racist just for being white are what democrats voted for when they voted Biden.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

It was bad enough that the pendulum was swinging every 8 years, now it is every 4 years and really basically every other year….

There is no consistency or rationalism left in this government at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump called left leaning news mean names. The left want to censor right leaning news completely. Big difference.

In order to correct the error of their ways Democrats now have to fight the monster they created. Good luck with that.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 12-03-2021 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Racism definitely exists. What doesn’t still exist is systemic racism. The left thinks that every government agency is racist. He’ll, they think systemic racism exists in cities where everyone in power is black.