Blog Entries

FBI vs American parents

Just another step towards the banana republic.

FBI Whistleblower Reveals Biden DOJ Activated Counterterrorism Division Against Protesting Parents

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...vision-against

Re: FBI vs American parents

I found this bit particularly interesting

“Merrick's daughter, Rebecca Garland, is married to the co-founder of an education resource company that pushes critical race theory - which angry parents across the country are protesting. Taking matters into his own hands, AG Garland tapped the FBI on Monday to huddle with local leaders to address a "disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence" against teachers and school board members.”

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Just another step towards the banana republic.

FBI Whistleblower Reveals Biden DOJ Activated Counterterrorism Division Against Protesting Parents

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...vision-against
    So I guess they are arresting the guy in Texas that showed up threatening the parents and school board for speaking out against CRT, right? The guy that showed up in tactical gear and said he has 1000 soldiers that were locked and loaded?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    So I guess they are arresting the guy in Texas that showed up threatening the parents and school board for speaking out against CRT, right? The guy that showed up in tactical gear and said he has 1000 soldiers that were locked and loaded?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    You forgot the sarcasm emoji. :)

Of course they won't arrest him. "It's" OK when "they" do it. The "it" is anything from violence/looting/rioting/burning down cities, to sexual harassment/voter fraud/lying to Congress and on and on.... The "they" is progressives/dems/Antifa/etc... That should be the Democrat Party new slogan- "its ok when we do it"- cause it applies to virtually everything.

None of the "insurrectionists" were armed, nor did they set fires, kill people, destroy small businesses and city blocks, but they were hunted down 1 by 1 and thrown in solitary confinement for months. Have the Feds put 1/1000 of that effort into finding those LW "mostly peaceful" protestors who actually killed cops, burned businesses and city blocks, took over parts of Seattle, Fed courthouse, Police Station in MN, etc.? It's a rhetorical question. There is no intention to hold their "constituents" accountable. Hell, Biden is using FBI as his own 3rd world goon squad- going after parents who have the audacity to question school board members about their indocrination of students and raiding citizens houses looking for his nieces lost diary- how in the world is THAT a issue for FEDS?

Yeah this should be getting big play cuz this candy ass AG clearly should be brought up on charges of lying to congress. Talking out both sides of his mouth and why? He knows what's right and what's wrong
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Quote Originally Posted by KevBA View Post
    You forgot the sarcasm emoji. :)

Of course they won't arrest him. "It's" OK when "they" do it. The "it" is anything from violence/looting/rioting/burning down cities, to sexual harassment/voter fraud/lying to Congress and on and on.... The "they" is progressives/dems/Antifa/etc... That should be the Democrat Party new slogan- "its ok when we do it"- cause it applies to virtually everything.

None of the "insurrectionists" were armed, nor did they set fires, kill people, destroy small businesses and city blocks, but they were hunted down 1 by 1 and thrown in solitary confinement for months. Have the Feds put 1/1000 of that effort into finding those LW "mostly peaceful" protestors who actually killed cops, burned businesses and city blocks, took over parts of Seattle, Fed courthouse, Police Station in MN, etc.? It's a rhetorical question. There is no intention to hold their "constituents" accountable. Hell, Biden is using FBI as his own 3rd world goon squad- going after parents who have the audacity to question school board members about their indocrination of students and raiding citizens houses looking for his nieces lost diary- how in the world is THAT a issue for FEDS?
    I don't know a lot but I know a little