Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Rittenhouse Trial

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Maybe....just maybe...... if he wasn't tracked down and attacked, none of this happens.
    Maybe …just maybe if he stayed his ass home this doesn’t happen. Again ..he doesn’t live there.

By having a weapon out in view , in that situation, he made himself a target. That situation went from “look at me I’m a Hero for helping out and trying to stop this violence “ to …” holy shit these criminals wanna kill me! “ real fast. He shouldn’t have been there. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Why did he go to he Riot? He doesn’t live there? Hell he lives in a different state! And your telling me he didn’t know it wasn’t legal to carry a gun at 17?!

The kid went there to play Hero. “ I’ll stop this shit. I’ll grab my buddies AR and to hell with these scum bags!” You can almost hear him say that.

Stop what shit? Let us not do things that will make the criminals upset?

I’m not getting what your comparison of Police , woman or this kid is? If a cops shoots these 2 asshats ..he’s a Hero! Rid the world of trash. And it’s his job.

If it was a woman …yeah the tables are tilted to the “fairer” “weaker” sex. So. It’s always been that way.

Ow what woulda made a HUGE difference in this case is if Rittenhouse was Washington and was Black! If a black 17 boy woulda killed 2 white dudes with an illegal weapon…he’d be on Death Row by now. Tell me I’m wrong.

You’re wrong

4. Re: Rittenhouse Trial

I’m not getting what your comparison of Police , woman or this kid is? If a cops shoots these 2 asshats ..he’s a Hero! Rid the world of trash. And it’s his job.

If it was a woman …yeah the tables are tilted to the “fairer” “weaker” sex. So. It’s always been that way.

Ow what woulda made a HUGE difference in this case is if Rittenhouse was Washington and was Black! If a black 17 boy woulda killed 2 white dudes with an illegal weapon…he’d be on Death Row by now. Tell me I’m wrong.

Ok. You're wrong. I'm done......smh

Whose property? Not his. It his moms. Someone he works for ? Who cares. Like that give a shit about him. The kid went there looking to play Hero. Period.

You don't know whose property he is protecting. Could be somebody he really liked. Could have been his job on the line. You also don't seem to realize from other posts that his father lives in Kenosha cuz you keep saying he has no business there. He ain't allowed to visit pops? I guess nobody is allowed to help nobody no more. Just mind your own business. The cops that are told to stand down and the nonexistent national guard got this. You got insurance you know.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    You’re wrong
    My ass. If you don’t think so you’re blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    You don't know whose property he is protecting. Could be somebody he really liked. Could have been his job on the line. You also don't seem to realize from other posts that his father lives in Kenosha cuz you keep saying he has no business there. He ain't allowed to visit pops? I guess nobody is allowed to help nobody no more. Just mind your own business. The cops that are told to stand down and the nonexistent national guard got this. You got insurance you know.
    Didn’t know Wisc was a Red State? Was t aware of the Stand down order to the police.

Now was he visiting Pops? Nope. Did a 17yr olds job depend on this Riot? I doubt it. The kid doesn’t live with dad. He lives over 20 miles away with mom in ILL.

Sure you can help people. But if that hep requires you to carry an illegal weapon …would you do it?

Look. The kids NOT a murderer. He put himself in a bad situation and it escalated quickly beyond his abilities. He reacted and killed 2 shitbags.

Charge the kid with a weapons charge …he definitely broke the law there …and be done. He has to live with his poor decision and the fact that it lead to him taking 2 lives. He’s prob mentally cooked for life now. Get him help.

Didn’t know Wisc was a Red State? Was t aware of the Stand down order to the police.

Now was he visiting Pops? Nope. Did a 17yr olds job depend on this Riot? I doubt it. The kid doesn’t live with dad. He lives over 20 miles away with mom in ILL.

Sure you can help people. But if that hep requires you to carry an illegal weapon …would you do it?

Governor and mayor of Kenosha are democrats.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Look. The kids NOT a murderer. He put himself in a bad situation and it escalated quickly beyond his abilities. He reacted and killed 2 shitbags.

Charge the kid with a weapons charge …he definitely broke the law there …and be done. He has to live with his poor decision and the fact that it lead to him taking 2 lives. He’s prob mentally cooked for life now. Get him help.

So now you agree this is a malicious prosecution?

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    So now you agree this is a malicious prosecution?
    For murder …always have. Kids not a murderer.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Governor and mayor of Kenosha are democrats.
    Fair enough. Thought Wisc was solidly Red.