Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Rittenhouse Trial

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    You clearly haven't watched the trial.

He was there to help people and protect property in a community where he worked. He didn't just randomly travel to a place looking for trouble. He was there putting out fires and cleaning graffiti. He was trying to help people if they were hurt.

He was attacked by thugs simply for trying to be a good citizen. If he wasn't armed he would have been dead. He defended himself and he's still alive. He tried turning himself in because that's what you do in any situation where a firearm is used.

I find it hard to believe you are pro 2nd Amendment if you don't know these things Lax

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    If he wasn’t looking for trouble …why take a weapon to a Riot?! There were lots of people who were unarmed there “helping “ and “cleaning graffiti “ that weren’t armed and didn’t kill 2 people. The kid went there with a “Hero Complex”.

The scumbags be shot …attacked him BECAUSE he was armed.

This gangly , pimple faced kid wasn’t gonna “intimidate an aggressive Anfia or BLM “ asshat. Look at him! Does he scare you? Nope. He’s lucky he was wasn’t shot or killed with his own weapon! And that’s the point …if he hadn’t taken a weapon ( illegal by the way) he most likely isn’t a household name now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Re: Rittenhouse Trial

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    If he wasn’t looking for trouble …why take a weapon to a Riot?! There were lots of people who were unarmed there “helping “ and “cleaning graffiti “ that weren’t armed and didn’t kill 2 people. The kid went there with a “Hero Complex”.

This gangly , pimple faced kid wasn’t gonna “intimidate an aggressive Anfia or BLM “ asshat. Look at him! Does he scare you? Nope. He’s lucky he was wasn’t shot or killed with his own weapon! And that’s the point …if he hadn’t taken a weapon ( illegal by the way) he most likely isn’t a household name now.

Gotta admit Lax......I'm a bit surprised at your stance on this. Then again.....maybe I'm not. Regardless of all that, he was still simply defending himself. Something I'd imagine you'd do yourself, if it were you or a loved one. Imagine if he were a police officer in the same situation or even a woman. He'd for sure would have been cleared if he was a cop and almost assuredly so if he were a woman. Forget, for now, all that other stuff. Let's concentrate on if he is guilty of any charges w/the shooting. He may be guilty of lesser charges, but he was simply defending himself and feared for his safety/life, which makes it totally justifiable. I'd say he shouldn't even be charged w/a thing, especially when you look at all the shit literally thousands of shitheads got away with over the last year or so. Somebody high up the ladder (way up) decided to charge this kid. Also, if the "powers that be" would not let these cities get all out of control, none of this ever happens. They set the stage through all their incompetence, allowing all this to take place, then decide to charge a kid for defending himself. To me, the whole thing reeks of the Jan. 6th thing. Set the stage, allow it to "happen", then get the media in bed w/you to control the dumfux who believe it all.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Gotta admit Lax......I'm a bit surprised at your stance on this. Then again.....maybe I'm not. Regardless of all that, he was still simply defending himself. Something I'd imagine you'd do yourself, if it were you or a loved one. Imagine if he were a police officer in the same situation or even a woman. He'd for sure would have been cleared if he was a cop and almost assuredly so if he were a woman. Forget, for now, all that other stuff. Let's concentrate on if he is guilty of any charges w/the shooting. He may be guilty of lesser charges, but he was simply defending himself and feared for his safety/life, which makes it totally justifiable. I'd say he shouldn't even be charged w/a thing, especially when you look at all the shit literally thousands of shitheads got away with over the last year or so. Somebody high up the ladder decided to charge this kid. Also, if the "powers that be" would not let these cities get all out of control, none of this ever happens. They set the stage through all their incompetence. allowing all this to take place, then decide to charge a kid for defending himself. To me, the whole thing reeks of the Jan. 6th thing. Set the stage, allow it to "happen", then get the media in bed w/you to control the dumfux who believe it all.
    I’m all for Defending oneself. And yes at the point of shooting these shitheads ..he was afraid for his life. But that doesn’t make taking 2 lives ok.

Look. He’s not a murderer. He’s a dumb kid , who’s played too many video games , who found himself in a very real situation. My issue is …when has it ever been ok in this county to kill 2 people and there be no recourse ? We don’t allow vigilante acts here. The only time I can remember nationally of someone getting off free for killing someone os the asshat , wanna be cop who killed Tavon ( whatever’s) in Fla.

Look at the whole picture….if this kid either A. Stays the hell home and plays video games like 99% of other 17 yrs olds …this isn’t news. This isn’t a thing.

Or B. If he didn’t “borrow” a loaded weapon to take to a damn RIOT!! He knew it was gonna be a bad scene. That’s why he took the weapon. He’s not a big kid. He’s skinny and weak looking. In other words …he was the perfect target/victim of this group of asshats. And well ..here we are.

OMG. He was there defending property and this gangly pimplefaced dude should have did what? WEnt up there with just his 2 fists? "No no Mr Antifa please don't bust out the window". "No no Mr blm please don't set the dumpster on fire". Nice to know you're gonna defend your property with conversation. And they attacked him cuz he was armed? Well stupid is as stupid does. Listen man we all know all those innocent doey eyed kids are just carrying harmless food supplies in their backpacks.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

I’m all for Defending oneself. And yes at the point of shooting these shitheads ..he was afraid for his life. But that doesn’t make taking 2 lives ok.

Look. He’s not a murderer. He’s a dumb kid , who’s played too many video games , who found himself in a very real situation. My issue is …when has it ever been ok in this county to kill 2 people and there be no recourse ? We don’t allow vigilante acts here. The only time I can remember nationally of someone getting off free for killing someone os the asshat , wanna be cop who killed Tavon ( whatever’s) in Fla.

Look at the whole picture….if this kid either A. Stays the hell home and plays video games like 99% of other 17 yrs olds …this isn’t news. This isn’t a thing.

Or B. If he didn’t “borrow” a loaded weapon to take to a damn RIOT!! He knew it was gonna be a bad scene. That’s why he took the weapon. He’s not a big kid. He’s skinny and weak looking. In other words …he was the perfect target/victim of this group of asshats. And well ..here we are.

Now its the video games.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

You are contradicting yourself in the same post. First its yeah he acted in self defense and then its
    when has been been ok to kill 2 people. Well when its self defense, thats when its ok to kill two people.

Hexk your why did he take a gun to a riot is contradictory. You take a gun because there is a riot.

7. Re: Rittenhouse Trial

Yet again, you're skipping over the real issue. Yes, he was in fear for his life. Countless cases have been settled in the country allowing that pretense as a viable defense. I really have a tough time thinking you're just skipping over this or what? Yes, if you realistically fear for your life, you can shoot to kill or do whatever it takes to defend yourself. I imagine if this was your kid, you'd have a whole different take on this. Admit it. If you deny that, you're just kidding yourself and trying to kid the rest of us. Back to my earlier point, what if this had been a cop or a woman? Still think the same thing plays out? Yep, it then becomes a whole new narrative. Cold hard facts are that if a person, yes any person, reasonably believes their life or health is in danger, they have the right to self defense. All people, not just some 17 year old kid or a cop or a woman.

Yet again, you're skipping over the real issue. Yes, he was in fear for his life. Countless cases have been settled in the country allowing that pretense as a viable defense. I really have a tough time thinking you're just skipping over this or what? Yes, if you realistically fear for your life, you can shoot to kill or do whatever it takes to defend yourself. I imagine if this was your kid, you'd have a whole different take on this. Admit it. If you deny that, you're just kidding yourself and trying to kid the rest of us. Back to my earlier point, what if this had been a cop or a woman? Still think the same thing plays out? Yep, it then becomes a whole new narrative. Cold hard facts are that if a person, yes any person, reasonably believes their life or health is in danger, they have the right to self defense. All people, not just some 17 year old kid or a cop or a woman.
    Well this much I can tell you…none of my 3 kids woulda been 20 miles from home , in a different state “defending where they work”. Not even the one who’s currently serving in the US Navy. My kids ( even at 17 ) were smart enough to stay the hell away from a RIOT.

None of my kids ran downtown B’More when the BLM burned it down over Freddie Grey. Why? Not their problem. Let the police and National Guard handle that shit.

Again …kid went there with a Hero Complex. And now he’s killed 2 people and is on trial for murder.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    You are contradicting yourself in the same post. First its yeah he acted in self defense and then its
    when has been been ok to kill 2 people. Well when its self defense, thats when its ok to kill two people.

Hexk your why did he take a gun to a riot is contradictory. You take a gun because there is a riot.
    Why did he go to he Riot? He doesn’t live there? Hell he lives in a different state! And your telling me he didn’t know it wasn’t legal to carry a gun at 17?!

The kid went there to play Hero. “ I’ll stop this shit. I’ll grab my buddies AR and to hell with these scum bags!” You can almost hear him say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    OMG. He was there defending property and this gangly pimplefaced dude should have did what? WEnt up there with just his 2 fists? "No no Mr Antifa please don't bust out the window". "No no Mr blm please don't set the dumpster on fire". Nice to know you're gonna defend your property with conversation. And they attacked him cuz he was armed? Well stupid is as stupid does. Listen man we all know all those innocent doey eyed kids are just carrying harmless food supplies in their backpacks.
    Whose property? Not his. It his moms. Someone he works for ? Who cares. Like that give a shit about him. The kid went there looking to play Hero. Period.

11. Re: Rittenhouse Trial

Why did he go to he Riot? He doesn’t live there? Hell he lives in a different state! And your telling me he didn’t know it wasn’t legal to carry a gun at 17?!

The kid went there to play Hero. “ I’ll stop this shit. I’ll grab my buddies AR and to hell with these scum bags!” You can almost hear him say that.

Maybe....just maybe...... if he wasn't tracked down and attacked, none of this happens.

I’m not getting what your comparison of Police , woman or this kid is? If a cops shoots these 2 asshats ..he’s a Hero! Rid the world of trash. And it’s his job.

If it was a woman …yeah the tables are tilted to the “fairer” “weaker” sex. So. It’s always been that way.

Ow what woulda made a HUGE difference in this case is if Rittenhouse was Washington and was Black! If a black 17 boy woulda killed 2 white dudes with an illegal weapon…he’d be on Death Row by now. Tell me I’m wrong.