Page 1 of 54 123 ... LastLast

Rittenhouse Trial

Y'all following the Rittenhouse trial? When he is found not guilty on all counts, I hope he sues the hell out of every media outlet that is continuing to slander him and trying to provoke riots and unrest by painting a false narrative of the events.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Rittenhouse Trial

He should sue Biden as well.

He shot 3 white guys. How is he a white supremacist? This whole thing exposes the lies of the media trying to paint those with different beliefs as evil.

Starting to look like malicious prosecution just like the Trayvon Martin Case: Glad that our courts still value facts over narrative, which our prosecutors and media felt the same way:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post

He shot 3 white guys. How is he a white supremacist? This whole thing exposes the lies of the media trying to paint those with different beliefs as evil.
    Absolutely.

I would love for there to be some way the media could be held responsible for stoking the flames of hate with false narratives when they inevitably lead to violence, death, and destruction.

Thank goodness they had video footage. Could you imagine what the prosecution would've brought up. With the media yeah they treating him like the Kavanaugh kids.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Hearing what the people he shot had for criminal history it's hard to believe people wish death on the kid. But it was painted as something it wasn't by our president.

To me this case shows why you need a gun. If Kyle is convicted are we ever allowed to defend ourselves with one? Or do you have to let the lowlife kill you?

Blog Entries

Been following this for a while and watching the trial daily.

He’s innocent as the day is long but I have a bad feeling he’ll be convicted of something

Blog Entries

Been seeing a lot of liberals have their eyes opened because of this trial when it comes to the media and reality.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Been following this for a while and watching the trial daily.

He’s innocent as the day is long but I have a bad feeling he’ll be convicted of something
    The jury shouldn't take longer than 5 minutes to deliberate.

The prosecution is dirty as hell. They should be disbarred and prosecuted themselves. They intentionally tried to get a mistrial because they knew they had no shot. I also think they dropped the lowest charge, which was I think a curfew violation, just so the jury may throw them a bone with a slightly worse charge.

The liberals have the gall to bitch about the judge holding the prosecution accountable and having a country song as his ring tone. How many clearly liberal judges have done completely unethical things to conservatives? I think General Flynn may know.

It's disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Starting to look like malicious prosecution just like the Trayvon Martin Case: Glad that our courts still value facts over narrative, which our prosecutors and media felt the same way:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep. This should have never come to trial

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    The jury shouldn't take longer than 5 minutes to deliberate.

The prosecution is dirty as hell. They should be disbarred and prosecuted themselves. They intentionally tried to get a mistrial because they knew they had no shot. I also think they dropped the lowest charge, which was I think a curfew violation, just so the jury may throw them a bone with a slightly worse charge.

The liberals have the gall to bitch about the judge holding the prosecution accountable and having a country song as his ring tone. How many clearly liberal judges have done completely unethical things to conservatives? I think General Flynn may know.

It's disgusting.

I can’t think of a worse case than this one.

When he broke down reliving shooting those people my heart broke. And then that heartless POS Binger (talk about Soyboy) gets up there and tries to trip him up with nothing.

Seriously I have no idea how someone could do that.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I can’t think of a worse case than this one.

When he broke down reliving shooting those people my heart broke. And then that heartless POS Binger (talk about Soyboy) gets up there and tries to trip him up with nothing.

Seriously I have no idea how someone could do that.
    Speaking of heartless, LeBron James and all the other POS celebrities on Twitter were saying he faked it.

These people are demonic.