Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Harbaugh knows!

Re: Harbaugh knows!

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Look at some of the plays last night, they ran Lamar up the gut and he got killed.

It would take a loss of him to injury to maybe ever see the owner force a change.
    Agreed. When all else fails they just run Lamar instead of strategically using all of our weapons. Eventually our luck is going to run out. I’m just disgusted with our coaching staff to be honest. Lamar couldn’t bail them out last night.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    There will be no change much like there is never a change in a game.

We will be stuck with these idiots for coaches and it will only get more difficult when they pay LJ big contract and they lose offensive weapons.
    If I’m Lamar and this is what I’m looking forward to?
    I might go get my $40 million a year somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelsea1 View Post
    If I’m Lamar and this is what I’m looking forward to?
    I might go get my $40 million a year somewhere else.
    If I'm Lamar there is no way in hell I'm wasting more of my prime with these lame brain coaches. Imagine if any coach with any type of actual coaching ability got their hands on Lamar.

My take is it's a great thing that this is all happening now in the middle of the season and not towards the end of the season or even worse than that, playoffs. Teams are throwing all kind of different schemes at us defensively and we obviously need to see it all so when can make the proper adjustments going forward. The middle of the field has to be attack when teams are sending that many guys blitzing and like others have pointed out, sometimes we need to max protect like how the Raiders did us week 1. Cant have deep development routes when teams are sending the house, ball needs to be gone in the 1-2 second range.
    As for our defense, only sending our front 4 seems to work alot of times but Wink for no reason at all tries to complicate things when it's not needed. If a team starts to kill our front 4 rush, then implement your exotic blitzes, not the other way around. Like people are saying, simplify or dumb it down a lil.

Quote Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
    If I'm Lamar there is no way in hell I'm wasting more of my prime with these lame brain coaches. Imagine if any coach with any type of actual coaching ability got their hands on Lamar.
    That’s a severe takeaway for a situation where they had not played a road game in a month, then had to do it on short rest after going to overtime four days ago, against a Dolphins team who obviously hasn’t thrown in the towel. They just came out flat last night, pretty much everybody including Lamar.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    That’s a severe takeaway for a situation where they had not played a road game in a month, then had to do it on short rest after going to overtime four days ago against a Dolphins team who obviously hasn’t thrown in the towel. They just came out flat last night, pretty much everybody including Lamar.
    Its bigger than that IMO. When a team constantly runs the same defenses over and over to success, that's a problem with the scheme, not a team just playing flat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed and Ray View Post
    Its bigger than that IMO. When a team constantly runs the same defenses over and over to success, that's a problem with the scheme, not a team just playing flat.
    Especially when it’s a defensive scheme that you can easily expose. I mean, other teams exposed us every time we ran cover 0 but our dumbass coaches couldn’t figure it out. Roman should have been fired a long time ago. And then I see harbaugh holding up the play call sheet to cover his mouth like he’s actually doing something lmaoooo.

Aikman and Buck kept talking about how well the Dolphins D has been playing lately so it’s not like the Dolphins performance came out of nowhere. I mean, Miami deserves some credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Especially when it’s a defensive scheme that you can easily expose. I mean, other teams exposed us every time we ran cover 0 but our dumbass coaches couldn’t figure it out. Roman should have been fired a long time ago. And then I see harbaugh holding up the play call sheet to cover his mouth like he’s actually doing something lmaoooo.
    Exactly, cover 0 with the guys that's doing the covering playing 7-10 yards off isn't anything new or complicated. I'm gone send more guys than you have blocking and force your QB to make quick decisions and make him have to take the short passes all game.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Agreed. When all else fails they just run Lamar instead of strategically using all of our weapons. Eventually our luck is going to run out. I’m just disgusted with our coaching staff to be honest. Lamar couldn’t bail them out last night.
    I am disgusted too. I take plenty of heat for my criticism of the coaches but I am glad people are finally seeing it too.

Yesterday, Jackson was pissed and he should be. But he also made some really bad decisions too.

But they are going to get him killed if they continue to run him up the middle the way they have this season on designed runs and that is inexcusable from a coaching standpoint.

Minus jackson and this offense, these coaches this team would be looking like the Lions record wise. Its ridiculous Jackson has to play like an MVP level in every single game. That is impossible to expect

Jackson and Tucker has been responsible for every win this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Aikman and Buck kept talking about how well the Dolphins D has been playing lately so it’s not like the Dolphins performance came out of nowhere. I mean, Miami deserves some credit.
    They were 30th in the league. They played well against a God awful Texans team or they were probably 32nd. This was more about the Ravens than it was about the Dolphins.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Exactly, cover 0 with the guys that's doing the covering playing 7-10 yards off isn't anything new or complicated. I'm gone send more guys than you have blocking and force your QB to make quick decisions and make him have to take the short passes all game.....
    I know right. Just max protect and you have one on ones all over the field. How hard is that to figure out? Instead Roman allows a free rusher on every single play and tells Lamar to put his cape on.