Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rodgers Lied

Re: Rodgers Lied

And that's another valid football thread Tigerblood has managed to get moved. I'm getting tired of this.

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    And that's another valid football thread Tigerblood has managed to get moved. I'm getting tired of this.
    How do you not realize a subject like this is shot from the beginning? Also, what is the big deal if it gets moved?

The only thing that happens when it gets moved is everyone else who posted their controversial opinion checks out completely. Like they don't even want to see the other opinion at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    How do you not realize a subject like this is shot from the beginning? Also, what is the big deal if it gets moved?

The only thing that happens when it gets moved is everyone else who posted their controversial opinion checks out completely. Like they don't even want to see the other opinion at all.
    Not at all. It should be perfectly possible to discuss Rodgers actions without needing to rehash the whole vaccine debate yet again. Isn't everyone bored of that argument by now?

Not at all. It should be perfectly possible to discuss Rodgers actions without needing to rehash the whole vaccine debate yet again. Isn't everyone bored of that argument by now?
    What is the big deal if it gets moved?

It was already moved. I didn't reply to it with anything about the Vaccine until it was moved. Perhaps you don't understand, but when it's first moved it shows up in both areas for some time.

What I'm really tired of is you continuing to point me out when your like minded friends always take the thread down that path. You are obsessed and a hypocrite.

I even sent out a post earlier telling people to not take it there or it would get moved. I did nothing else until it was moved.

Get a grip. I'll wait for your apology.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TIGERBLOOD; 11-06-2021 at 11:05 AM.

Blog Entries

You couldn't help yourself, could you? The thread had managed to skirt around discussing the pros and cons of the vaccine, except for a couple of posts, to stick to the valid topic of Rodgers actions. Now you're doing your usual multiple replies to any and every comment you disagree with and turning it into the 100th rehashing of the vaccine debate.

Some of those posts you're responding to are completely on topic and nothing to do with your vax obsession anyway. Seriously, how did Cleo's post about ads trigger you?
    Where were you pointing out the posts saying Rodgers is Anti-science?

Why didn't you comment on the posts that already went there? Once again, it's because you are a pathetic hypocrite and are obsessed with me.

You don't mention my post warning people to stick to football.

The thread got moved because of your buddies, not me. Once it got moved to Politics I then responded to those posters who were already political.

Not sure how else to get this through your thick skull, but if you don't want it moved, talk to your buddies that continue to take it there.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    BOP, IMO that is not true. I'm sure that I'm older than you are so let me tell you what happened when I was 6 years old : At P.S. 189 the teachers lined up the Elementary School students and marched us to the gymnasium. There we ALL received the Salk polio shot, we cried and were given lollypops. That era, plus Dr. Sabin's vaccine, wiped out polio. There was no choice, no parents signed consent was necessary, because it was for the public good.
    It puzzles me how in today's modern era, anyone would side-step the science available to try to prevent this world-wide pandemic (?) You wrote "It doesn't affect me", but how do you know if one of those unvaccinated children passes it on to another child who then interacts with yours?

I hope nobody in your family contracts COVID, but if (God forbid) they do, will you second-guess your conclusions? I'm willing to bet (RSR Bucks) you will... Bc
    I understand where you are coming from however Covid is not Polio or Smallpox. You can still get Covid or one of it's variants if you are vaccinated so you can still spread it. It's just not as lethal if you do get it. I think it's going to be around in one form or another for a while no matter what we do.

Because of that I see the unvaccinated primarily as a threat to themselves. I don't understand the unvaxxed but I also don't understand the vitriol towards them either.

We are all vaccinated in my family btw. I got that sh** as soon as I could because I was sicker than hell January 2020 during the Ravens playoff game with a horrible respiratory infection/virus and let me tell man it sucked. I hope I never get that sick again in my life because next to when I got the Hong Kong flu as a baby and ended up in the hospital with pneumonia it was probably number 2 on the list of the sickest I've been.

9. Re: Rodgers Lied

I don’t care about Rodgers vaccine views, he could’ve said all this when he was asked. He also didn’t man up and address it with a press conference, but chose to say it all on a podcast in a safe space with his buddies.

I just want one of these pundits to just come out and say “the dude lied”. It’s plain and simple.

He clearly lied when he said he was immunized (which just means vaccinated - there was no clever semantic trick to it). Regardless of what I think of Beasley/Cousins etc, at least the people they interacted with, from fans to refs to journalists, knew their vaccination status and could manage those interactions accordingly. Rodgers didn't give people that chance because he doesn't give a fuck about other people.

I think he lied because he didn't want to mocked, or criticized and Rodgers is all ego. That's a pretty pathetic reason but we can see how much it bothers him to be laughed at from his reaction now.

It was always really important to Rodgers to convince us all that he was intelligent and he did so successfully until now. and it's killing him that we now know that he isn't. Has anyone intelligent ever taken Joe Rogan seriously? (In hindsight, it should have been a red flag all along, genuinely smart people aren't usually so insecure about their intelligence that they want to prove it to everyone. Also, loving Jeopardy - people under 70 who watch quiz shows often tend to think they're much smarter than they are.)
    Your last paragraph has nothing to do with football and is all about bashing Rodgers because he doesn't think the same way you do.

At this point you still thought the thread was in the Football forum. You claim to have some kind of superior intelligence, but your lack of self awareness in recognizing your own hypocrisy says otherwise.

How can we pack stadiums full of people and it's okay. But then we have this. This is a big deal. Insane. Not one single game has been canceled (iirc, this was a real concern to people).

The proper response for Rodgers to give to the question of his vax status is:

"NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS."

But we need to know!

"FUCK OFF."

It's amazing to me how far too many people think they have the right to know others' medical decisions. Here's a clue: You do not.