Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rodgers Lied

Blog Entries

Re: Rodgers Lied

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    Rodgers is emblematic of anti-vax lack of science and embracing voodoo science - that doesn't work.
    He's also typical of many gazillionaires who think they live by a different set of rules... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    He's also typical of many gazillionaires who think they live by a different set of rules... Bc
    I view it with a sense of pity and puzzlement.

My daughters best friend's parents are going through divorce. The mom is dirt poor right now apparently. I know when she was married she contributed to Act Blue so she's not MAGA or anything. Intelligent, nice woman, definitely not a gazillionaire. She and her kids are not vaccinated. I don't know why. I don't know the reason but more importantly I don't really care. It doesn't affect me and it's not my place to tell her what to do. The only impact on my family is her daughter may not be allowed to swim this winter on on the high school team with my daughter because winter sports requires proof of vaccination.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I view it with a sense of pity and puzzlement.

My daughters best friend's parents are going through divorce. The mom is dirt poor right now apparently. I know when she was married she contributed to Act Blue so she's not MAGA or anything. Intelligent, nice woman, definitely not a gazillionaire. She and her kids are not vaccinated. I don't know why. I don't know the reason but more importantly I don't really care. It doesn't affect me and it's not my place to tell her what to do. The only impact on my family is her daughter may not be allowed to swim this winter on on the high school team with my daughter because winter sports requires proof of vaccination.
    BOP, IMO that is not true. I'm sure that I'm older than you are so let me tell you what happened when I was 6 years old : At P.S. 189 the teachers lined up the Elementary School students and marched us to the gymnasium. There we ALL received the Salk polio shot, we cried and were given lollypops. That era, plus Dr. Sabin's vaccine, wiped out polio. There was no choice, no parents signed consent was necessary, because it was for the public good.
    It puzzles me how in today's modern era, anyone would side-step the science available to try to prevent this world-wide pandemic (?) You wrote "It doesn't affect me", but how do you know if one of those unvaccinated children passes it on to another child who then interacts with yours?

I hope nobody in your family contracts COVID, but if (God forbid) they do, will you second-guess your conclusions? I'm willing to bet (RSR Bucks) you will... Bc

BOP, IMO that is not true. I'm sure that I'm older than you are so let me tell you what happened when I was 6 years old : At P.S. 189 the teachers lined up the Elementary School students and marched us to the gymnasium. There we ALL received the Salk polio shot, we cried and were given lollypops. That era, plus Dr. Sabin's vaccine, wiped out polio. There was no choice, no parents signed consent was necessary, because it was for the public good.
    It puzzles me how in today's modern era, anyone would side-step the science available to try to prevent this world-wide pandemic (?) You wrote "It doesn't affect me", but how do you know if one of those unvaccinated children passes it on to another child who then interacts with yours?

I hope nobody in your family contracts COVID, but if (God forbid) they do, will you second-guess your conclusions? I'm willing to bet (RSR Bucks) you will... Bc
    It was okay then, so it must be okay now right? Don't question it just do it.

I hope nobody in your family is harmed by the vaccine, but if (God forbid) they do, will you second-guess your conclusions? I'm willing to bet (RSR Bucks) you will... Db

Blog Entries

I don't think Polio vs Covid19 is a fair comparison.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    He sort of made sense until he said he followed Joe Rogan’s advice.
    So following the advice of a guy who under his doctor's care recovered from COVID in less than a week doesn't make sense, but following the advice of Government bureaucrats and politicians making millions off of Big Pharma, which is making billions off of the vaccines does?

Does anyone actually question anything anymore?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    It was okay then, so it must be okay now right? Don't question it just do it.

I hope nobody in your family is harmed by the vaccine, but if (God forbid) they do, will you second-guess your conclusions? I'm willing to bet (RSR Bucks) you will... Db
    Polio vaccine was tested for years, and it was a way more damaging disease. If Polio happened today, with today's population densities and international travel, we wouldn't even know about COVID because it would just be another flu comparatively. Apples and oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleo&Dilly View Post
    Lying about the vaccine! Just a hop skip and a jump from lying about insurance - DISCOUNT DOUBLE CHECK.

i wonder if the commercials will continue. Advertising is almost completely a matter of trust.
    That's funny, considering the MSM and Lord Fauci lies to the public every single day, and twice on Sunday.

He clearly lied when he said he was immunized (which just means vaccinated - there was no clever semantic trick to it). Regardless of what I think of Beasley/Cousins etc, at least the people they interacted with, from fans to refs to journalists, knew their vaccination status and could manage those interactions accordingly. Rodgers didn't give people that chance because he doesn't give a fuck about other people.

I think he lied because he didn't want to mocked, or criticized and Rodgers is all ego. That's a pretty pathetic reason but we can see how much it bothers him to be laughed at from his reaction now.

It was always really important to Rodgers to convince us all that he was intelligent and he did so successfully until now. and it's killing him that we now know that he isn't. Has anyone intelligent ever taken Joe Rogan seriously? (In hindsight, it should have been a red flag all along, genuinely smart people aren't usually so insecure about their intelligence that they want to prove it to everyone. Also, loving Jeopardy - people under 70 who watch quiz shows often tend to think they're much smarter than they are.)

10. Re: Rodgers Lied

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    This might be controversial, but I don't think Rodgers owed the media a direct answer about his vaccination status at all.

Who are the people that Aaron is actually responsible to? His team and the NFL. The people he's actually around on a day to day basis. That's it. They both knew the exact truth of his vaccination status and he hid nothing from then. Does Aaron "lying" to the media affect the fan in any sort of material way? No, it doesn't. So the whole boo hoo, I lost respect for Aaron is just grandstanding to me. He didn't hurt you, his teammates, or anyone else.

P.S.......acting like the media deserves to be told the "truth" is ridiculous. It came out just last week that Adam Schefter has probably lied and withheld the truth on every story he's ever published surrounding the NFL, and he received barely a peep of backlash. If the media wants the truth, they need to learn to tell the truth as well.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    He didn’t owe them a response, he could have declined to say, like everyone else who didn’t want to disclose that to the public. Instead, he chose to lie, which is lame, and then whines about his strong beliefs only after he gets caught.

He’s responsible for flouting rules a whole lot of other unvaccinated players have had to abide by. I’d be pissed if I was one of them, and found out the NFL gave him a bunch of special treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    Rodgers is emblematic of anti-vax lack of science and embracing voodoo science - that doesn't work.
    Lack of science? Rodgers never said he was anti-vax, just against this treatment. There are multiple ways to treat nearly every disease.

The Cult of Covid is not following Science, it's following Big Pharma and their science.

The fact that natural immunity isn't recognized invalidates anything the "experts" have to say, especially when they gain financially for pushing this vaccine.

The biggest Anti-Science bullshit in this entire pandemic is that natural immunity isn't a valid immunity. Any Virologist or epidemiologist not getting paid off will tell you that is Anti-Science.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    That's funny, considering the MSM and Lord Fauci lies to the public every single day, and twice on Sunday.

You couldn't help yourself, could you? The thread had managed to skirt around discussing the pros and cons of the vaccine, except for a couple of posts, to stick to the valid topic of Rodgers actions. Now you're doing your usual multiple replies to any and every comment you disagree with and turning it into the 100th rehashing of the vaccine debate.

Some of those posts you're responding to are completely on topic and nothing to do with your vax obsession anyway. Seriously, how did Cleo's post about ads trigger you?