Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rodgers Lied

1. Re: Rodgers Lied

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    The proper response for Rodgers to give to the question of his vax status is:

"NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS."

But we need to know!

"FUCK OFF."

It's amazing to me how far too many people think they have the right to know others' medical decisions. Here's a clue: You do not.
    The proper way to handle it https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si....nce-on-vaccine

Re: Rodgers Lied

List of those who have lied about Covid

Aaron Rodgers
    China
    Fauci
    CDC
    The United States Government
    Facebook
    CNN
    The New York Times
    etc.. etc.. etc..

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    Agree with either response. Rodgers can choose to lie to the media if he wants as a "fuck you" to them, but he had to know what would happen if he got caught and has to man up and accept it at this point.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

4. Re: Rodgers Lied

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    And that's another valid football thread Tigerblood has managed to get moved. I'm getting tired of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    How can we pack stadiums full of people and it's okay. But then we have this. This is a big deal. Insane. Not one single game has been canceled (iirc, this was a real concern to people).
    Anyone that was at the Chiefs or Colts game knows this is true. I saw very few people with masks on in the bathroom or concourse. After the Chiefs game, people were packed like sardines leaving the stadium, high fiving and going crazy.

Nobody had a mask on at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    The proper response for Rodgers to give to the question of his vax status is:

"NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS."

But we need to know!

"FUCK OFF."

It's amazing to me how far too many people think they have the right to know others' medical decisions. Here's a clue: You do not.
    Oh what a tangled web we weave when we first practice to deceive.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Where were you pointing out the posts saying Rodgers is Anti-science?

Why didn't you comment on the posts that already went there? Once again, it's because you are a pathetic hypocrite and are obsessed with me.

You don't mention my post warning people to stick to football.

The thread got moved because of your buddies, not me. Once it got moved to Politics I then responded to those posters who were already political.

Not sure how else to get this through your thick skull, but if you don't want it moved, talk to your buddies that continue to take it there.

If you did hold off from the vax talk before it was moved, I do apologise.

It hadn't been moved when I opened the thread, that's when I saw your post saying don't take it into vax talk and I agreed with it. Then I got distracted and when I went back to the still opened thread all I saw was three vaccine posts in a row. As far as I knew it was still in the Ravens forum and you'd suddenly decided not to practice what you preached. That's why I named you in particular, but I can see that I fucked up here. Sorry Tigerblood.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

He clearly lied when he said he was immunized (which just means vaccinated - there was no clever semantic trick to it).
    I am unvaccinated yet immunized. I have natural immunity and it is better than the vaccination.

If you did hold off from the vax talk before it was moved, I do apologise.

It hadn't been moved when I opened the thread, that's when I saw your post saying don't take it into vax talk and I agreed with it. Then I got distracted and when I went back to the still opened thread all I saw was three vaccine posts in a row. As far as I knew it was still in the Ravens forum and you'd suddenly decided not to practice what you preached. That's why I named you in particular, but I can see that I fucked up here. Sorry Tigerblood.
    You know what, I'm willing to accept the apology, but I really wish you would go after the people that start taking the conversation there. I specifically put a post in there telling people to stick to football or the mods would move it. Gregg was very clear about this in his Next Vaccine Post warning.

I talk about football all the time here and prefer to keep it about football, but someone always has to take it off football and bring up race, covid, politics, etc. The easiest way for that to stop is for someone like you to tell them stop before it gets into an argument.

Telling me or someone else who you clearly disagree with to stop is selective targeting and does nothing to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I am unvaccinated yet immunized. I have natural immunity and it is better than the vaccination.
    You have immunity. Every definition I've seen for immunized suggests a vaccine. It's pretty much a straight synonym for vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    You know what, I'm willing to accept the apology, but I really wish you would go after the people that start taking the conversation there. I specifically put a post in there telling people to stick to football or the mods would move it. Gregg was very clear about this in his Next Vaccine Post warning.

I talk about football all the time here and prefer to keep it about football, but someone always has to take it off football and bring up race, covid, politics, etc. The easiest way for that to stop is for someone like you to tell them stop before it gets into an argument.

Telling me or someone else who you clearly disagree with to stop is selective targeting and does nothing to help.

I can understand why you feel that way. You do talk about football most of the time and yet it is always you I single out for vaccine posts. I'll explain why.

When there's one off topic post here and there we can ignore them and move on. The times I've criticized you are when you have made numerous off topic posts that, in my view, derail the threads. That's why I name you. It's not about whether I agree with you or not. (Well, not much. I'm sure it's a factor unconsciously.)

Every definition I've seen for immunized suggests a vaccine.

And curiously... every definition for "vaccine" suggests that it conveys immunity.

Except this time I guess.

But, yeah... "science" and stuff.