Page 1 of 29 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rodgers Lied

Rodgers Lied

Saying “I’ve been immunized” when asked directly if you’ve been vaccinated against covid-19 is a lie, and childish to defend that you weren’t lying and that you would gladly have clarified if there were any follow up questions.

Makes me lose respect for him. He could just have declined to say, like Lamar. Or he could’ve been a man about it and if he really didn’t want to get the vaccine, say he didn’t get it. Don’t BS the world into believing one thing and then getting all pissy when it comes back to bite you.

Re: Rodgers Lied

Agreed, he shows more and more every year that he’s a total ass hat

Rodgers is emblematic of anti-vax lack of science and embracing voodoo science - that doesn't work.

I haven’t got a vax either but I’m not going to lie or play cat and mouse about it. My issue with him is he has a long standing record of being better or knowing more than everyone else. Starting to think he fell in the draft for personality reasons

I’m not gonna get into his views on the vaccine. It’s just that he lied. And then acted out like a baby about it.

Everything he explains in the McAfee interview could have just been said from the start when he was asked the question, if that’s what he truly believes in. Then he says he said it cause of the “witch hunt” about vaccinated players at the time. What’s the difference now? Cause ya got caught? We’re you scared of a “woke mob” before and now you’re not? It’s all just BS. Just be straight up, much more respectable.

What’s gonna be interesting is how much the NFL knew. And if they have to throw him further under the bus to save themselves again.

We already have a COVID-19 tracker thread, and people are already making this political. The Moderator has made it clear that this won't be tolerated. Personal opinions about COVID and the vaccine belong in the Politics Forum.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    Saying “I’ve been immunized” when asked directly if you’ve been vaccinated against covid-19 is a lie, and childish to defend that you weren’t lying and that you would gladly have clarified if there were any follow up questions.

Makes me lose respect for him. He could just have declined to say, like Lamar. Or he could’ve been a man about it and if he really didn’t want to get the vaccine, say he didn’t get it. Don’t BS the world into believing one thing and then getting all pissy when it comes back to bite you.
    This might be controversial, but I don't think Rodgers owed the media a direct answer about his vaccination status at all.

Who are the people that Aaron is actually responsible to? His team and the NFL. The people he's actually around on a day to day basis. That's it. They both knew the exact truth of his vaccination status and he hid nothing from then. Does Aaron "lying" to the media affect the fan in any sort of material way? No, it doesn't. So the whole boo hoo, I lost respect for Aaron is just grandstanding to me. He didn't hurt you, his teammates, or anyone else.

P.S.......acting like the media deserves to be told the "truth" is ridiculous. It came out just last week that Adam Schefter has probably lied and withheld the truth on every story he's ever published surrounding the NFL, and he received barely a peep of backlash. If the media wants the truth, they need to learn to tell the truth as well.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    Rodgers is emblematic of anti-vax lack of science and embracing voodoo science - that doesn't work.
    That sure looks like what was going on.

Players, coaches and owners lie to the press all the time. I'm not that surprised by it. Usually it's about their intentions for a football team and no something as serious as this but it does happen a lot. The bigger issue is if he lied to the team or those in charge of the NFL protocols and it doesn't sound like he did. He applied for an exemption which was turned down. That at least put him on some sort list of unvaccinated players. It doesn't like he lied to the team.

Rodgers has always come off as a dick. This is also nothing new. I agree with pretty much everyones views in this thread but my opinion of him as a person really hasn't changed. He's always come across as as arrogant prick.

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post

I think he made a decision and wanted to keep it private and knew if he didn't he'd get hounded relentlessly. Which of course is happening now because for some reason people have been conditioned to have an irrational hatred of all people who choose not to get vaccinated for any reason.

He was not out there preaching anti-vax nonsense.

The only reason people know about it is it was leaked.

I would understand people being upset if he had been out there discouraging people from getting vaccinated.

Yeah, he clearly shaded the truth but I totally understand why he did it and what is happening now bears that out.

Lying about the vaccine! Just a hop skip and a jump from lying about insurance - DISCOUNT DOUBLE CHECK.

i wonder if the commercials will continue. Advertising is almost completely a matter of trust.

He sort of made sense until he said he followed Joe Rogan’s advice.

Blog Entries

He had an opportunity to have a meaningful conversation about it... and he blew it

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!