Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 272829

Thread: Rodgers Lied

Re: Rodgers Lied

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    The new covid toe thing is in itself very weird. Rodgers referred to his foot as a “covid injury” and specifically said “covid toe” in his pat mcafee interview, but was very clearly joking around in this instance. The Wall Street Journal (Andrew Beaton) wrote a piece about it, taking it at face value.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/aaron-r...oe-11637725526

Rodgers blamed reporter Molly Knight, who only retweeted the article, and now people are freaking out at her like it’s her fault or that she was making up false information. All very dumb.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si....street-journal
    Molly White reaps what she sows. She is feigning innocence for retweeting the article, but if you look at her Twitter feed she's a radical liberal with some hateful and defamatory tweets. Rittenhouse should sue her to oblivion for the things she says about him.

She's a low IQ journalist with zero ethical standards.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

2. Re: Rodgers Lied

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Molly White reaps what she sows. She is feigning innocence for retweeting the article, but if you look at her Twitter feed she's a radical liberal with some hateful and defamatory tweets. Rittenhouse should sue her to oblivion for the things she says about him.

She's a low IQ journalist with zero ethical standards.

The sports writer for WSJ Andrew Beaton is who wrote it though. Rodgers just had the wrong information.

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    The sports writer for WSJ Andrew Beaton is who wrote it though. Rodgers just had the wrong information.
    I know. She apparently approved and retweeted. She knew what she was doing.

4. Re: Rodgers Lied

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I'm right there with you on Rogers. Always thought he was kind of an a-hole but I give him some kudos for not taking any shit from the media.
    Yeah, they and all the others who think they are "all that", who sit in judgement of him when it comes to his personal and private decisions are just plain lucky it was just his toes he whipped out.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Yeah, they and all the others who think they are "all that", who sit in judgement of him when it comes to his personal and private decisions are just plain lucky it was just his toes he whipped out.
    Wrong Green Bay qb.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk