Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 17 of 17
  1. #13

    Re: The left's biggest nightmare, Winsome Sears. These people have lost their minds

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    They do man. Just to have something bitch about down here at Grousers Central.
    C'mon man. Joy Reid is a f'ing idiot. I hope you don't sip any of that poison she's pouring.





  2. #14

    Re: The left's biggest nightmare, Winsome Sears. These people have lost their minds

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    They do man. Just to have something bitch about down here at Grousers Central, of which I am a proud, card-carrying member in good standing.
    Fixed it for you. You're welcome......





  3. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    14,908
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The left's biggest nightmare, Winsome Sears. These people have lost their minds

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Fixed it for you. You're welcome......
    I don't qualify, since I don't look for reasons to be miserable.





  4. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    14,908
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The left's biggest nightmare, Winsome Sears. These people have lost their minds

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    C'mon man. Joy Reid is a f'ing idiot. I hope you don't sip any of that poison she's pouring.
    Oh I agree she is. All of them over at that station are. The point i was making is, I am more left leaning than 99% of the posters here, and I can't stand to listen to her. Why do people watch if they know what she's about?





  5. #17

    Re: The left's biggest nightmare, Winsome Sears. These people have lost their minds

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Oh I agree she is. All of them over at that station are. The point i was making is, I am more left leaning than 99% of the posters here, and I can't stand to listen to her. Why do people watch if they know what she's about?
    I haven't watched one second of that channel in my life. I only see cuts on other websites making fun of them.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //->