Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The left's biggest nightmare, Winsome Sears. These people have lost their minds

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    They do man. Just to have something bitch about down here at Grousers Central.
    C'mon man. Joy Reid is a f'ing idiot. I hope you don't sip any of that poison she's pouring.

2. Re: The left's biggest nightmare, Winsome Sears. These people have lost their minds

They do man. Just to have something bitch about down here at Grousers Central, of which I am a proud, card-carrying member in good standing.
    Fixed it for you. You're welcome......

Blog Entries

Re: The left's biggest nightmare, Winsome Sears. These people have lost their minds

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Fixed it for you. You're welcome......
    I don't qualify, since I don't look for reasons to be miserable.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    C'mon man. Joy Reid is a f'ing idiot. I hope you don't sip any of that poison she's pouring.
    Oh I agree she is. All of them over at that station are. The point i was making is, I am more left leaning than 99% of the posters here, and I can't stand to listen to her. Why do people watch if they know what she's about?

Oh I agree she is. All of them over at that station are. The point i was making is, I am more left leaning than 99% of the posters here, and I can't stand to listen to her. Why do people watch if they know what she's about?
    I haven't watched one second of that channel in my life. I only see cuts on other websites making fun of them.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk