Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 60
  1. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    10,870

    Re: 2021 Election Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I watched her awesome acceptance speech last night. Isn't it sad that it takes a woman of another country, Jamaica, to realizes how fortunate she and we are to live in this country? I wonder if Michelle Obama was watching? No surprise that neither CNN or MSNBC covered it. I guess it doesn't fit under theirs or Bandc's false agenda. On another note, Fox had a split screen of Governor elect Youngkin's acceptance speech along with a split screen of Biden arriving home from Europe and frailly walking down the stairs of Air Force 1 over to a helicopter. Priceless.
    So the snl open was fantastic. Jason Sudekis was hosting, so he reprised his role as Obama Era Biden coming to talk to current Biden.

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk





  2. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    10,870

    Re: 2021 Election Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    The Red Wave is here. Hoping we can flip a ton of the state races in 22' as well, especially Attorney General. Have to have the right people in place to prevent the fraud in 2024.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Wouldn't that be secretary of state?

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk





  3. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    4,426
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 2021 Election Thread

    Another shocker, this one in the shithole city of Seattle. One Year After ‘CHAZ’, Republican Ann Davison Wins Seattle City Attorney

    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...city-attorney/





  4. #40

    Re: 2021 Election Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Wouldn't that be secretary of state?

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Depends. I was saying Attorney General because they are the ones that can prosecute people for breaking the laws.

    It's really the State Legislatures that have to power to change the election laws.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  5. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Blue crab country
    Posts
    885

    Re: 2021 Election Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Another shocker, this one in the shithole city of Seattle. One Year After ‘CHAZ’, Republican Ann Davison Wins Seattle City Attorney

    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...city-attorney/
    You learn something everyday I guess. I had heard of district attorneys and not city attorney. So I had to look it up. District attorney handles felonies and city attorneys handle misdemeanors. Now we gotta knock some DA's outta there.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little





  6. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    4,426
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 2021 Election Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    You learn something everyday I guess. I had heard of district attorneys and not city attorney. So I had to look it up. District attorney handles felonies and city attorneys handle misdemeanors. Now we gotta knock some DA's outta there.
    Even a Republican winning a "best lemonade stand" in Seattle would be a shock to me. I'm guessing you'll still be allowed to steal under $1000 in Seattle without being prosecuted.





  7. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Blue crab country
    Posts
    885

    Re: 2021 Election Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Even a Republican winning a "best lemonade stand" in Seattle would be a shock to me. I'm guessing you'll still be allowed to steal under $1000 in Seattle without being prosecuted.
    After what I seen in NJ and across the US its obvious people are tired of Malarkey Joe and the Left Wing Loonies. Idk about the thousand bucks but wouldn't that be a misdemeanor?
    I don't know a lot but I know a little





  8. #44

    Re: 2021 Election Thread

    Hehe......Latino voter in Virginia....."I believe that Biden turned me into a Republican". Gotta love it.

    https://www.foxnews.com/media/voter-...can-nightmares





  9. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    4,426
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 2021 Election Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Hehe......Latino voter in Virginia....."I believe that Biden turned me into a Republican". Gotta love it.

    https://www.foxnews.com/media/voter-...can-nightmares
    Millions of replacements on the way.





  10. #46

    Re: 2021 Election Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Millions of replacements on the way.
    The Dems are losing the Latino vote. That's why they are bringing in the Haitians now. Hopefully a few of them remember the name Clinton and what they did to their country.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  11. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    10,870

    Re: 2021 Election Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Depends. I was saying Attorney General because they are the ones that can prosecute people for breaking the laws.

    It's really the State Legislatures that have to power to change the election laws.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Alright. That makes sense.

    Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk





  12. #48

    Re: 2021 Election Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Next up.....New Jersey
    They stole N.J. Not even trying to hide it anymore. Voting machines taken offline prior to being counted. Dem counties slow rolling vote counting once Republican candidate takes the lead. Same shit every time.

    It never happens in conservative leaning districts.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //->