Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: 2021 Election Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I watched her awesome acceptance speech last night. Isn't it sad that it takes a woman of another country, Jamaica, to realizes how fortunate she and we are to live in this country? I wonder if Michelle Obama was watching? No surprise that neither CNN or MSNBC covered it. I guess it doesn't fit under theirs or Bandc's false agenda. On another note, Fox had a split screen of Governor elect Youngkin's acceptance speech along with a split screen of Biden arriving home from Europe and frailly walking down the stairs of Air Force 1 over to a helicopter. Priceless.
    So the snl open was fantastic. Jason Sudekis was hosting, so he reprised his role as Obama Era Biden coming to talk to current Biden.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    The Red Wave is here. Hoping we can flip a ton of the state races in 22' as well, especially Attorney General. Have to have the right people in place to prevent the fraud in 2024.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Wouldn't that be secretary of state?

Blog Entries

Another shocker, this one in the shithole city of Seattle. One Year After ‘CHAZ’, Republican Ann Davison Wins Seattle City Attorney

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...city-attorney/

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Wouldn't that be secretary of state?

Depends. I was saying Attorney General because they are the ones that can prosecute people for breaking the laws.

It's really the State Legislatures that have to power to change the election laws.

Another shocker, this one in the shithole city of Seattle. One Year After ‘CHAZ’, Republican Ann Davison Wins Seattle City Attorney

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...city-attorney/
    You learn something everyday I guess. I had heard of district attorneys and not city attorney. So I had to look it up. District attorney handles felonies and city attorneys handle misdemeanors. Now we gotta knock some DA's outta there.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    You learn something everyday I guess. I had heard of district attorneys and not city attorney. So I had to look it up. District attorney handles felonies and city attorneys handle misdemeanors. Now we gotta knock some DA's outta there.
    Even a Republican winning a "best lemonade stand" in Seattle would be a shock to me. I'm guessing you'll still be allowed to steal under $1000 in Seattle without being prosecuted.

Even a Republican winning a "best lemonade stand" in Seattle would be a shock to me. I'm guessing you'll still be allowed to steal under $1000 in Seattle without being prosecuted.
    After what I seen in NJ and across the US its obvious people are tired of Malarkey Joe and the Left Wing Loonies. Idk about the thousand bucks but wouldn't that be a misdemeanor?
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

8. Re: 2021 Election Thread

Hehe......Latino voter in Virginia....."I believe that Biden turned me into a Republican". Gotta love it.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/voter-...can-nightmares

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Hehe......Latino voter in Virginia....."I believe that Biden turned me into a Republican". Gotta love it.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/voter-...can-nightmares
    Millions of replacements on the way.

Millions of replacements on the way.
    The Dems are losing the Latino vote. That's why they are bringing in the Haitians now. Hopefully a few of them remember the name Clinton and what they did to their country.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Depends. I was saying Attorney General because they are the ones that can prosecute people for breaking the laws.

It's really the State Legislatures that have to power to change the election laws.

Alright. That makes sense.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Next up.....New Jersey
    They stole N.J. Not even trying to hide it anymore. Voting machines taken offline prior to being counted. Dem counties slow rolling vote counting once Republican candidate takes the lead. Same shit every time.

It never happens in conservative leaning districts.