Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: 2021 Election Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    They stole N.J. Not even trying to hide it anymore. Voting machines taken offline prior to being counted. Dem counties slow rolling vote counting once Republican candidate takes the lead. Same shit every time.

It never happens in conservative leaning districts.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    And then you have NJ 3rd district, where conservative truck driver Edward Durr defeated corrupt Dem Sweeney on election night. The very next day, the Dems announced "oh wait, we just found 12,000 more ballots that were uncounted!"
    Amazing how that only happens when Dems are losing.
    I swear, these people don't just need to be removed from office, they need to swing in the gallows.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    And then you have NJ 3rd district, where conservative truck driver Edward Durr defeated corrupt Dem Sweeney on election night. The very next day, the Dems announced "oh wait, we just found 12,000 more ballots that were uncounted!"
    I swear, these people don't just need to be removed from office, they need to swing in the gallows.
    Now the media is going to work saying they found Islamophobic tweets from him and saying he downplayed Jan 6th. THe tweets said Islam isn't a religion of peace basically and said Mohammad was a pedo. He also said Police let protestors in to the Capitol, which is a fact.

What's hilarious is that the media is using these tactics after he already won. They clearly didn't think he had a chance to win so they didn't bother trying to destroy him. Well it's hilarious, but also infuriating as to how evil they are.

Last edited by TIGERBLOOD; 11-06-2021 at 02:31 PM.

Now the media is going to work saying they found Islamophobic tweets from him and saying he downplayed Jan 6th. THe tweets said Islam isn't a religion of peace basically and said Mohammad was a pedo. He also said Police let protestors in to the Capitol, which is a fact.

What's hilarious is that the media is using these tactics after he already won. They clearly didn't think he had a chance to win so they didn't bother trying to destroy him. Well it's hilarious, but also infuriating as to how evil they are.

Imagine being one of these left wing lunatics, after years of anti-semitic remarks, and calling people on the Right bigots, deplorables, domestic terrorists, and every other vile name in the book, to have the gall to think you have any moral high ground.
    I'm so done with these people.

LOL, but we are always told that "voter fraud" is only a fictional conspiracy theory pushed by far-right maga nuts.

C'mon- democrats cheat? Surely it is JUST a coincidence that this only happens in blue areas when democrats are losing races they need to win.

Dems are just cheating their way into office until they can legalize the 30 million illegals so elections will never matter anymore.

5. Re: 2021 Election Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KevBA View Post
    LOL, but we are always told that "voter fraud" is only a fictional conspiracy theory pushed by far-right maga nuts.

C'mon- democrats cheat? Surely it is JUST a coincidence that this only happens in blue areas when democrats are losing races they need to win.

Dems are just cheating their way into office until they can legalize the 30 million illegals so elections will never matter anymore.
    If we aren't there already, we are dangerously close, as long as cheat-by-mail is allowed and condoned. I don't see any avenue where that will be changed. They did "whatever it takes" to get Trump out and have sharpened their talents since.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I speculated on another thread about how it would probably take a good election shellacking for us to see the Democratic party start to step back from woke a bit. I think in successfully electing Joe Democrats mistook Trump fatigue with full approval of a lot of the ideas being kicked around the last few years. They are not the same thing. Replacing Trump with Joe was a deal predicated on the false idea that Joe was a normal,safe,competent replacement. Joe has turned out to be an incompetent radical doubling down on all the bad/stupid ideas Democrats have been kicking around the last couple years.

I could be wrong, now that Republicans are ascending again maybe they will double down and go harder on the woke stuff but I hope not.
    IMO the "Trump fatigue" albeit very true, was a manufactured fatigue by the Democrats with the assistance of the MSM. Joe isn't running the Government. I don't know who is.....but it isn't sleepy Joe. He made a deal with the Democratic party.....let me be the nominee and I will allow you to force feed your leftest, progressive agenda. Just let me know when you need me. He is "President" in name alone. Look at the kerfuffle that happened on Friday with the reporter Doocey.......he asked Joe about the $450,000 payment to illegals. Joe had no clue it was even a thing. No one mentioned it to him. Then they had to lie for him the next day. When Obama administration passed the ACA......LOLOLOL I always chuckle when I say that....the "Affordable Healthcare Act" the Democrats took a 60 some seat hit in the House. Expect the same thing happen in 2022. They just can't help themselves.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    IMO the "Trump fatigue" albeit very true, was a manufactured fatigue by the Democrats with the assistance of the MSM. Joe isn't running the Government. I don't know who is.....but it isn't sleepy Joe. He made a deal with the Democratic party.....let me be the nominee and I will allow you to force feed your leftest, progressive agenda. Just let me know when you need me. He is "President" in name alone. Look at the kerfuffle that happened on Friday with the reporter Doocey.......he asked Joe about the $450,000 payment to illegals. Joe had no clue it was even a thing. No one mentioned it to him. Then they had to lie for him the next day. When Obama administration passed the ACA......LOLOLOL I always chuckle when I say that....the "Affordable Healthcare Act" the Democrats took a 60 some seat hit in the House. Expect the same thing happen in 2022. They just can't help themselves.
    Except the Democrats now have the cheat by mail setup in many states that they did not have back then. That is a major concern for me.

It's right up in your grill. I bet if you organized a protest of this you would end up in jail, on a no fly list or both and with Merrick Garland bending you over a pommel horse with a red rubber ball in your mouth and a gimp suit on.

Quote Originally Posted by KevBA View Post

Certainly this is their intent.

But it will be the biggest backfire in the history of politics.

Imagine the terminal shock on the faces of leftists when they discover that Hispanics are deeply religious family people, with generally conservative values, a strong work ethic, a disdain for government interference in their lives, a desire to keep the money that they earn... and no desire whatsoever to see their children have to use gender ambiguous bathrooms.

It's right up in your grill. I bet if you organized a protest of this you would end up in jail, on a no fly list or both and with Merrick Garland bending you over a pommel horse with a red rubber ball in your mouth and a gimp suit on.
    Pommel horse. Deep pull there.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

You guys get me.