Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Other (Biden admin) issues not getting a lot of discussion

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Ah, another of Joe's temporary band aids to a problem solely caused by Joe himself. Go back to bed Joe. The country is much better of while your asleep.
    Its not even a band aid. The ool market is so huge, 50 million barrels is like 3 days worth of US usage. Its like throwing s gallon of water on a swimming pool

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Its not even a band aid. The ool market is so huge, 50 million barrels is like 3 days worth of US usage. Its like throwing s gallon of water on a swimming pool
    Prices went up after he announced this. He's a disaster. An intentional disaster.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Ah, another of Joe's temporary band aids to a problem solely caused by Joe himself. Go back to bed Joe. The country is much better of while your asleep.
    Exactly and we're going global. This isn't just for the american consumer. 5 other countries including China are involved so for the 50 mil gallons we are putting out these countries a piddling amount around 20 million gallons. It's just the same as trading 5 hardcore terrorists for a traitor. It's just the same as trading Hollwood,Lamar, and 2 1st's for a conditional 7th. But hey we good guys. We got taxpayers.

#Vasoline Joe
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Blog Entries

Imagine if Joe didn't have a teleprompter. He reads the entire speech, even the "end of quote" notice and then books without answering questions as usual. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...pricing-speech

Biden Education Department to Curtail Trump-Era Effort to Track Teacher Sex Crimes; Teacher Unions to Continue ‘Passing the Trash’ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ing-the-trash/

These people hate us and want to corrupt and abuse our children. The left wants Soddom and Gomorrah. Enough of the niceties and talk of civil conversation with these people.

Imagine if Joe didn't have a teleprompter. He reads the entire speech, even the "end of quote" notice and then books without answering questions as usual. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...pricing-speech
    I really want someone to hack his teleprompter Ron Burgandy style. "Go fuck yourself America."

The problem is his acolytes on then left would still support him as long as he virtue signals and keeps giving them free shit.

Can u imagine if Trump did that? Pelosi/Democrats would in lockstep say he's mentally unfit and push the 25th amendment. The fake news would fake somber concern at the "crisis" of a mentally unfit president blah blah. Joe is literally coming apart like a cheap suit mentally and no one is talking about it.