Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ingram NOW!!!

Re: Ingram NOW!!!

Hell no to Ingram. Don't need another washed back. Only guy on Houston I'd be looking at is Lindsay.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Hell no to Ingram. Don't need another washed back. Only guy on Houston I'd be looking at is Lindsay.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Yes to this, I would swap Bell for Lindsay in this scheme in a heartbeat. Ingram is as done as Bell is, and Bell dances too much for this type of running scheme. There will be no quick fixes at RB this year. I don't want to see Roman increase LJ's running moving forward because of that.

What would have done the running scheme wonders yesterday was to see more rollouts from the pocket on passing plays to open up the middle of the field for running plays. That was really lacking in the game plan-there was too much emphasis on trying to have LJ sit in the pocket and throw crossing routes. When it worked, it worked spectacularly but then the Bengals caught up with it. That is when the motion should have started. I am wondering if the OL personnel is dictating some of this lack of flexibility in the pass to set up the run game.

I don’t really care who we get as long as they can work the “mesh” with Lamar and not fumble.

Ingram was a pro at this.

No read option run game, no title!

This offense will not be able to run a conventional run or pass game with Roman at the helm.

On the other hand, what Roman created with Lamar and this read option makes the Ravens the most dangerous team in the NFL! Without it we are a little better than average.

This is why I believe Ingram would be a reliable option to stabilize the position.

Get back to the bread and butter and if teams stack the box, burn them with play action!

Blog Entries

Bell has looked slow, but the OLine is horrendous. There have been no holes, the defenders have blown plays up with ease

Quote Originally Posted by Harley-Ravenson View Post
    I don’t really care who we get as long as they can work the “mesh” with Lamar and not fumble.

Ingram was a pro at this.

No read option run game, no title!

This offense will not be able to run a conventional run or pass game with Roman at the helm.

On the other hand, what Roman created with Lamar and this read option makes the Ravens the most dangerous team in the NFL! Without it we are a little better than average.

This is why I believe Ingram would be a reliable option to stabilize the position.

Get back to the bread and butter and if teams stack the box, burn them with play action!
    You really think the mesh point is the root problem?
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Blog Entries

Ingram NOW!!!

He was just traded to the Saints

Back where it all started

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    He was just traded to the Saints

Back where it all started
    They need Brees more.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    They need Brees more.
    You spelled Michael Thomas wrong
    90% of the game is half mental

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4HOF View Post
    You spelled Michael Thomas wrong
    Without Brees him not being there hurts even more.