Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I love….

Blog Entries

Re: I love….

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Damn Capt! I mean this game was at what…10:00 am your time? Drink earlier than that and it’s “ shouldn’t have Stopped drinking”. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Normally when I lived in Maryland, I was drinking by 8:30am at the Maryland Renaissance Festival for the first few weeks of football!

I am sure there were plenty of people drinking at the tailgate at 10am East Coast!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Normally when I lived in Maryland, I was drinking by 8:30am at the Maryland Renaissance Festival for the first few weeks of football!

I am sure there were plenty of people drinking at the tailgate at 10am East Coast!
    I got ya. Lol. Just had to take a friendly shot at ya.

Is it really an “overreaction” when they give 400 yards passing, multiple 40+ yard TDs and only score 17 at home with Lamar at QB?

EDC needs to work some magic for the D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I got ya. Lol. Just had to take a friendly shot at ya.

Love it. I can take it brother… working through the pain on my 3rd bottle of sake…

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Is it really an “overreaction” when they give 400 yards passing, multiple 40+ yard TDs and only score 17 at home with Lamar at QB?

I mean, nobody is denying that it was a terrible game at basically all aspects. But the people projecting the rest of the team's season based on this are unquestionably overreacting.

Last year's SB Champs also got absolutely humiliated in their own building by a divisional rival around midway through the season.

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    Bengals did exactly what they were expected to do against the #25 passing defense just like the Ravens did to the #32 rushing defense last week. People don't understand this.
    Come on man you cannot be serious!

Look at those TDS they gave up . Three of them where the entire team couldn’t tackle someone.

This loss was top to bottom a team loss.

Bad coaching. Bad playing. Again refs screwed the ravens. They didn’t call a penalty on bengals all game until like 4 minutes left. They were holding on numerous plays including that long pass TD.

Wink never adjusted. They should have dropped more into coverage and stopped rushing so many because it clearly wasn’t working.

Offense Lamar started bad, over throwing and under throwing.

The again started the slowest RB on the team and it killed drives early.

Lost another player to injury.

Tackling was beyond horrible. Probably the worst it’s been all season

There’s been 10 400 yard passing games this year and we’ve given up 3 of them. We have a serious defensive problem.

It’s probably the worst Ravens defense outside of the 1996 Ravens. Lamar and Tucker’s heroics have willed this team to a winning record.

The injuries on the O-line continue to pile up. I think the Ravens can be a playoff team, but with all the injuries getting to the Super Bowl is going to be tough.

10. Re: I love….

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Last year the Ravens took a beating by the Browns early in the season. They used it as a wakeup call. This could be the same thing. Watch them come out of the bye a little more focused and ready to kick some ass in the second half.
    That was 2019. Ravens swept the Browns in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern_Shore_Fan View Post
    All the overreaction from this board win or lose.
    I don't love the overreactions at all. In fact, they really annoy me, especially after a defeat when every player and coach gets trashed by spoiled fans.

However, this thread has got me wondering whether getting annoyed by the overreactions is just my way of venting when the Ravens lose. Maybe those whiny posts are actually doing me a service?