Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Looking at the big picture

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Did you watch the game today? They couldn't run worth a damn? Aside from LJ and the Freeman TD the run game is terrible! It's no surprise with our top 4 halfbacks injured, not to mention the injuries on the offensive line.

We three young receiving playmakers in Andrews, Brown and Bateman not to mention one of the best quarterbacks in the league. Why not utilize that when an already decimated running game isn't working?!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    Our Oline can’t pass block for shit. They are better suited for the run game. And that’s not working because we have relics in the backfield with Lamar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Did you watch the game today? They couldn't run worth a damn? Aside from LJ and the Freeman TD the run game is terrible! It's no surprise with our top 4 halfbacks injured, not to mention the injuries on the offensive line.

We three young receiving playmakers in Andrews, Brown and Bateman not to mention one of the best quarterbacks in the league. Why not utilize that when an already decimated running game isn't working?!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    They have to have some kind of balance. The OL needs it. Just not going to hold up when they do nothing but pass. But they also can't keep running when they are under 2 ypc. It's quite the conundrum.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Oline is horrific and the secondary is somehow even worse. Don’t want to take the sky is falling approach but it’s going to be an uphill climb all year with this team.

Bye week to heal some bumps and bruises, then 3 very winnable games (Vikings, Dolphins, Bears) 8-2 is a definite possibility heading into where the division will be decided, and getting guys like Boyle back will be huge. Things aren’t looking so bad.

I’m feeling great after the loss, I’m actually quite surprised how great I feel.

After all the injuries if you told me we’d be 5-2 going into the bye I’d have laughed. If you told me after the loss in Vegas I’d really have laughed.

We’re a playoff team. We’re going to get there Lamar is just too damn good. I hope Mekari and Watkins heal up during the bye, and I know this team is going to take a good stock of itself until Minnesota. Let’s rock Lamar I’m with you.

Blog Entries

Not sure we should consider the Vikings an easy win given how our pass defense has looked and the receivers they have. Not to mention Cook if he's healthy and veteran QB. They have another pretty good LSU receiver too. Just saying. I keep seeing them lumped in with Miami and Chicago and I don't put those two in the same tier as Minnesota really. Ravens should win but it'll prolly be a tough one.

back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Cherry picking, are we? Queen hasn't lived up to his draft status, but Brown? Do you mean Hollywood? If so, you're not watching very closely are you? I didn't like the Mason choice either, but 5th round is what's upsetting you? There are posters who I call "flavor of the week", I sure hope you're not one of them... because if the Ravens come out on fire after the BYE you'll likely change your tune as quickly as a weather-vane changes directions... Bc
    You're correct, Hollywood does play like a 1st rounder. But look at every pick after him. Ferguson, Boykins, Hill, Powers and Marshall are busts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Not sure we should consider the Vikings an easy win given how our pass defense has looked and the receivers they have. Not to mention Cook if he's healthy and veteran QB. They have another pretty good LSU receiver too. Just saying. I keep seeing them lumped in with Miami and Chicago and I don't put those two in the same tier as Minnesota really. Ravens should win but it'll prolly be a tough one.

Of course. If they play like they did today they’ll win very few games. Winnable games carries a definite responsibility from the Ravens to play up to their ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post

If we are going to have to abandon the running game, I hope to hell they can create some kind of short passing game to substitute. Throw more quick dumps to the RBs. We’re going to need to find a way to wear down opposing defenses with long sustained drives and keep our defense
    off the field.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post