Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Rarity...they quit

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    After the holding call and then not being able to convert on 4th down the team looked like a balloon with a hole in it. They were just done
    They mailed it in today. Credit the Bengals, they came in with their hair on fire, the Ravens looked like sleepwalking through most of the game. As bad as the D was, my complaint about Lamar is he get off to slow starts to often.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    They mailed it in today. Credit the Bengals, they came in with their hair on fire, the Ravens looked like sleepwalking through most of the game. As bad as the D was, my complaint about Lamar is he get off to slow starts to often.
    ESPECIALLY at home. lol

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDice View Post
    ESPECIALLY at home. lol
    He came out and scored a touchdown first play of the second half to put us up 17-13. The start didn’t matter at that point

Those early go nowhere Bell plays didn’t help though

Blog Entries

Rarity...they quit

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    After the holding call and then not being able to convert on 4th down the team looked like a balloon with a hole in it. They were just done
    AV was holding on that long Lamar running play, but the refs didn’t call holding on the Bengals once all game. I hate complaining about the refs, but are we seriously to believe that the Bengals only committed one penalty all game and even that was during garbage time? BS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

6. Re: Rarity...they quit

Jamar Chase and the Bengals did exactly what they supposed to do against the #25 ranked passing defense.

Passing defense ranking Bengals faced:

Green Bay #4 (loss)
    Chicago #9 (loss)
    Detroit #19
    Pittsburgh #15
    Jacksonville #31
    Minnesota #12
    Baltimore #25

7. Re: Rarity...they quit

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    AV was holding on that long Lamar running play, but the refs didn’t call holding on the Bengals once all game. I hate complaining about the refs, but are we seriously to believe that the Bengals only committed one penalty all game and even that was during garbage time? BS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I do hate when refs have this style of “let them play, all game, then cripple someone with a ticky tack call when it matters most”

That being said. We got outplayed. Not gonna fret about it too much with the bye and schedule we have coming up. We’re still a playoff team. Lot to fix, but bye right now is perfect timing.

Blog Entries

this is complete bullshit

how often have we trailed early in the Lamar era?

yall try to blame him for everything when in reality he’s literally the only reason this team is good

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GullyGill View Post

yall try to blame him for everything when in reality he’s literally the only reason this team is good
    I didn’t blame Lamar, I said the team. Read much? Lamar did, has, and always seems to get off to slow starts. I didn’t blame him. What is bullshit is your inability read.

Everybody on D dipped their hands and pads in Teflon.

Quote Originally Posted by GullyGill View Post

You're one of them aren't you lol
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Like another poster said I didn't see a team that quit today. What I saw was a team that got outplayed and punched in the mouth and never recovered. Just a bad day at the office. Bengals are better than we all thought they were. So if you want to say they quit maybe they did but hard not to down 41-17 with 5 mins left or so.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer