Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Today’s game is what happens when Lamar Jackson doesn’t not play on a Super Man level

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Offense was erratic. Lamar was bad to start. He had plenty of time in the pocket and kept trying to go deep.

Roman should have dialed up some short slants to keep drives alive. We did nothing to adapt.
    Stop trying to blame Lamar. The Bengals d line stuffed the run. They are #7 against the run and #13 against the pass. Ravens are #4 against the run and #25 against the pass He had to throw the ball. He was the running game. NO quarterback would have done any better behind this Ravens o line. He is not perfect and can't carry a team every week.

2. Re: Today’s game is what happens when Lamar Jackson doesn’t not play on a Super Man level

The Bengals rushed 4 lineman and played everyone else to defend the pass. That is why Lamar had time in the pocket until they blitzed him.

Re: Today’s game is what happens when Lamar Jackson doesn’t not play on a Super Man level

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Lamar was not Superman vs. Chargers and it was their most decisive win.
    That's only because the Chargers couldn't stop you or me at RB. lol

Re: Today’s game is what happens when Lamar Jackson doesn’t not play on a Super Man level

Surprised Lamar didnt have a turnover today. Its something.

Usually he turns the ball over when he has to do everything (which is everyweek now)
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Blog Entries

If you are going to lose ahead of the bye, that's the way you want to lose. I would even go farther and say that another last-minute win would have hurt the team more in the long run than this loss. This is a reality check for this team to work on their many issues over the next two weeks. Another "Super-LJ" last-minute win would cover it all up.

6. Re: Today’s game is what happens when Lamar Jackson doesn’t not play on a Super Man level

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Lamar was not Superman vs. Chargers and it was their most decisive win.
    The Chargers are #3 against the pass and #32 (dead last) against the run. Bengals are #13 against the pass and #7 against the run.

We are 5 and 2 people. Yes Lamar have to play like Superman but the oline and defense have to step up too. Memo we are going to lose some games. Quite frankly this team is not good enough for a Super bowl. Too many injuries and a 1 man team Getting to the playoffs is a win

When things aren't working, you have to improvise. Play Wiillams, Freeman and McCrary if Murray is out. Cut Bell. And for crap sakes try something new on offense besides off tackle runs, 5 step drops and wr screens w/o blockers. Our playbook is way too vanilla and overly dependent on LJ making something out of little or nothing. Sadly, I don't think Roman can handle adversity at all.

Only way we win this game is if Lamar ran for 200 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle18 View Post
    We are 5 and 2 people. Yes Lamar have to play like Superman but the oline and defense have to step up too. Memo we are going to lose some games. Quite frankly this team is not good enough for a Super bowl. Too many injuries and a 1 man team Getting to the playoffs is a win
    There is no clear favorite in the AFC right now. RAVENS have a chance like at least 4 other teams right now.

Well at least the Chiefs looked worse than the Ravens today. It seems that teams figured out how to beat Mahones after what happened last year in the Super Bowl..He's not that great of a QB now and Andy Reed seems to be losing his concentration or motivation for coaching too ,, after the Super Bowl debacle and his sons DWi.

As for the Ravens we knew they would have problems after all the injuries right before the season started. They still have time to get it together after getting lit up for 400 yards passing today I feel confident Harbaugh will not let this happen again, this can be a learning experience.
    Bell looks done to me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    There’s that, but what happened with the defense tackling? The Steelers did the same shit last week and almost lost a 14 point lead in the 4th. A season high 14 missed tackles. The 3 missed tackles on Chase was a back breaker.
    It’s league wide. I watch a ton of games and it’s become fairly common. You have to score

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!