Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Alec Baldwin the killer - will manslaughter charges be filed?

I just saw they were using this pistol for target practice not long before the shooting.

UNBELIEVABLE.

It's no wonder why these idiots or so anti-gun, cause they're completely ignorant of firearm safety.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    IDK, I think he's funny as well but if you listened to the voice-mail he left for his then teen daughter, I'm not sure now good a family guy he really is.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    In his defense his daughter by Basinger looks like a typical spoiled celebrity kid halfwit hoe. I personally think she's unattractive and I bet she's spoiled rotten. Hollywood brat.

I don't look to my entertainers for moral or political guidance but a guy older than me choosing to have babies who obviously has the means to support them... I think it's great.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    In his defense his daughter by Basinger looks like a typical spoiled celebrity kid halfwit hoe. I personally think she's unattractive and I bet she's spoiled rotten. Hollywood brat.

I don't look to my entertainers for moral or political guidance but a guy older than me choosing to have babies who obviously has the means to support them... I think it's great.
    He has the means to support a baby, but does he have the temperament to be a good father? His voice mail to his daughter, spoiled or not, was ridiculous.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    He has the means to support a baby, but does he have the temperament to be a good father? His voice mail to his daughter, spoiled or not, was ridiculous.
    She may be spoiled, but who raised her? An out of touch, privileged, elite, Hollywood actor. He has only himself to blame if she's spoiled.

I have no issue with what he said because I'm guessing his daughter deseved it and needed one divorced parent to be willing to call her out/discipline her. Someone has to be the heavy sometimes in broken marriages. She is in his corner right now big time on social media so I'm guessing however he raised her, which is not really our business, at least imparted on her a level respect for him as a person.

I have no issue with what he said because I'm guessing his daughter deseved it and needed one divorced parent to be willing to call her out/discipline her. Someone has to be the heavy sometimes in broken marriages. She is in his corner right now big time on social media so I'm guessing however he raised her, which is not really our business, at least imparted on her a level respect for him as a person.
    Nope. She may have needed a calling out but that was not at all the way to do it.

I am glad they patched that up but as a father, and as a Christian who constantly reminds myself that my kids see The Father partially based on how they have experienced their father, hopefully I would never come off as unhinged, out of control, and a pure jackass.

Blog Entries

Here's the call to his daughter heard round the world https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug

And here is what I assume is someone pretending to be his daughter leaving him a message which is pretty amusing.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Alec+Baldw...%3DKdd19ImgFSQ

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Here's the call to his daughter heard round the world https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug

And here is what I assume is someone pretending to be his daughter leaving him a message which is pretty amusing.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Alec+Baldw...%3DKdd19ImgFSQ
    I hadn't heard his message to his daughter since it happened but it reaffirms my point. You don't tell people, especially children, ESPECIALLY YOUR CHILDREN, they are pigs, etc, unless you want them to be whatever it is you are telling them they are. If you keep telling a child they are bad or stupid or rude guess what, they will believe you. Then you are surprised when they behave that way!

You tell kids they are good, even when they behave badly, then point out the bad behavior is beneath them because they are better than that. Then you beat them senseless (<- JOKE).

Nope. She may have needed a calling out but that was not at all the way to do it.

I am glad they patched that up but as a father, and as a Christian who constantly reminds myself that my kids see The Father partially based on how they have experienced their father, hopefully I would never come off as unhinged, out of control, and a pure jackass.
    It's a good thing to hope for. Like it's good to hope god spares you from having a kid that would ever push you to the point where you'd do or say something like that.

My kids were pretty easy but I have some anecdotes about calm and reasonable men pushed to their breaking point by their teen kids and doing things that Jesus would never do but at the same time I don't think he'd judge them to harshly for. Context is everything.

It's a good thing to hope for. Like it's good to hope god spares you from having a kid that would ever push you to the point where you'd do or say something like that.

My kids were pretty easy but I have some anecdotes about calm and reasonable men pushed to their breaking point by their teen kids and doing things that Jesus would never do but at the same time I don't think he'd judge them to harshly for. Context is everything.
    Please no stories about teenage kids. I can barely handle my kindergartener's sassy attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Please no stories about teenage kids. I can barely handle my kindergartener's sassy attitude.

I hate to break it to you but when your kid is in Kindergarten you are like the funniest smartest person on the planet. By the time they hit their teens you are an unfunny, uncool asshole with no redeeming qualities.

Enjoy them while they are young. Those are great years. We still laugh about the bedtime stories I would make up off the top of my head and the other crazy stuff that happened when they were little.

They do come back a little as they get older but right now you are truly like the guy in the Dos Equis commercial to them.

Man, my kids aren't perfect but other than not being funny to them because I am an old boomer with no idea they are pretty steady on treating me and my wife with respect.

I would give most of the credit to the Holy Spirit, a big hunk to my wife, and a small bit to me.