Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Alec Baldwin the killer - will manslaughter charges be filed?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    He was also the producer. The producer is in charge of something like this.

There is some other info out there (yet ot be verified) that a lot of the regular safety people were recently replaced as well.
    We will see once all the stuff comes out

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    He was also the producer. The producer is in charge of something like this.

There is some other info out there (yet ot be verified) that a lot of the regular safety people were recently replaced as well.
    Maybe ones who refused to get the vaccine and were fired?

He likely won't be found liable in any shape of form as the actor that pulled the trigger. People are hired on set to check the safety etc. It's not the actors responsibility.

It could be a different story as the producer though, especially if corners were cut to save costs.

It was not Baldwin's fault. It was the armourer and assistant director if the below is correct:

As a film crew and actors in western garb prepared to rehearse a scene inside a wooden, chapel-like building on a desert movie ranch outside Santa Fe, N.M., assistant director Dave Halls stepped outside and grabbed a prop gun off a cart.

He walked back in and handed it to the film's star, Alec Baldwin, assuring him it was safe to use because it didn't have live ammo.

"Cold gun," Halls yelled.

The OP jumped to wrong conclusions because Baldwin is a liberal. This tragic situation has nothing to do with politics. Baldwin will forever feel guilt and remorse for unknowingly taking the life of another human.

Blog Entries

‘Rust’ crew describes on-set gun safety issues and misfires days before fatal shooting

https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...walked-off-set

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    He won't be charged this is clearly an accident

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    No accident. Gross negligence. Sorry, firearm safety rules are clear and explicit. No excuse for this.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

How will they turn this accident in to a gun control narrative?

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Alec Baldwin fatally shoots woman with prop gun on movie set:

Any DA worth his salt would be charging libtard Baldwin with Involuntary Manslaughter, seeking perhaps 5 years in an open and shut case. Hopefully, this leader of "the Hate-America" cabal will get the maximum charge and sentence which New Mexico law allows.

But wait!

Sante Fe's DA is the "lovely" Mary Carmack-Altwies, a graduate of University of New Mexico School of Law. "Mary lives in Santa Fe with her wife Jo, a retired law enforcement officer"

What is the probability that Jo will even file charges against fellow libtard Baldwin? This is America, where justice is blind. Ri-i-i-i-i-i-ght. <sarcasm>. Just like the Justice Department failing to file murder charges against the US Capitol policeman who executed an unarmed war vet, who posed no direct threat to him or anyone else, on January 6th.

Predict that Baldwin, phony leftist tears and all, gets off scot free.
    Historically, have charged been filed when this happens on a movie set?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    It was not Baldwin's fault. It was the armourer and assistant director if the below is correct:

As a film crew and actors in western garb prepared to rehearse a scene inside a wooden, chapel-like building on a desert movie ranch outside Santa Fe, N.M., assistant director Dave Halls stepped outside and grabbed a prop gun off a cart.

He walked back in and handed it to the film's star, Alec Baldwin, assuring him it was safe to use because it didn't have live ammo.

"Cold gun," Halls yelled.

The OP jumped to wrong conclusions because Baldwin is a liberal. This tragic situation has nothing to do with politics. Baldwin will forever feel guilt and remorse for unknowingly taking the life of another human.
    Alex Baldwin was the Producer of this movie, was he not? Apparently corners were cut, people were walking off the set, and there was chaos. They didn't even have the proper gun safety people on set until there were already two earlier misfires that fortunately didn't hurt anyone.

Why was an Asst. Director the one handling the revolver in the first place?

This is Baldwin's mess as Producer, and he should be charged. He also should get the living shit sued out of him by the young woman's husband.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Alex Baldwin was the Producer of this movie, was he not? Apparently corners were cut, people were walking off the set, and there was chaos. They didn't even have the proper gun safety people on set until there were already two earlier misfires that fortunately didn't hurt anyone.

Why was an Asst. Director the one handling the revolver in the first place?

This is Baldwin's mess as Producer, and he should be charged. He also should get the living shit sued out of him by the young woman's husband.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    As producer his company may take the insurance hit which is liable to be huge. If his production company cut corners maybe hes liable but I am not blaming Baldwin in this.

Alec Baldwin ignored the No. 1 rule of gun safety:

Alec Baldwin, who accidentally killed his cinematographer on the set of his film “Rust,” should have never pointed a gun at another human, even if he believed it was safe, Hollywood safety experts told The Post.

And the actor is now likely to face a gantlet of legal challenges — including possible criminal charges — as both the man who pulled the trigger and as the executive producer responsible for set safety, legal experts said.

“Loaded or unloaded, a weapon never gets pointed at another human being,” Hollywood firearms consultant Bryan Carpenter of Dark Thirty Film Services told The Post.

Baldwin, 63, fired a prop gun that killed Halyna Hutchins, 42, and injured the film’s director, Joel Souza, on the “Rust” set in Santa Fe, NM, on Thursday.

For safety, all live firearms used in TV and film productions are typically aimed at a dummy point, not at equipment, cast or crew, Carpenter noted. Guns, he said, are never aimed at a person.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

12. Re: Alec Baldwin the killer - will manslaughter charges be filed?

He won't be charged with manslaughter. He's going to pay out millions to the deceased woman family for civil liability.