Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Baker out vs Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    He’s gonna outplay Baker
    Against a depleted Denver defense at home... yeah probably. And then of course, cue the dumb comments.

Browns win this game. Denver still hasn't recovered from the Ravens loss.

There's already speculation that Baker really should have surgery to fix his shoulder. He's stubborn as hell and wants to prove his toughness so he will likely refuse. The most Cleveland thing would be for Keenum to play well, the Browns win, they go back to Baker next week and lose. Strike up the QB controversy!

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    There's already speculation that Baker really should have surgery to fix his shoulder. He's stubborn as hell and wants to prove his toughness so he will likely refuse. The most Cleveland thing would be for Keenum to play well, the Browns win, they go back to Baker next week and lose. Strike up the QB controversy!
    Knowing Baker's history of being a walk on and changing programs, I'm sure that's exactly what he's concerned about.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Knowing Baker's history of being a walk on and changing programs, I'm sure that's exactly what he's concerned about.
    His "moxie" and drive are what might ultimately hurt him. If he's legit hurt and in so much pain that it's affecting his performance, the smart move is get it fixed. Being tough but playing like shit is not going to help your case. Baker definitely hears the whispers and probably knows the Browns are not 100% all in on him. Best case scenario for Baker is Keenum plays like crap, Browns lose and then Baker comes back with Chubb and Landry next week and they win. Might be best case for us as Ravens fans too. Could be the final test to prove to the Browns that they should sign him. I think his ceiling is above average game manager and with Lamar and Burrow in this division, that's not going to be enough.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    His "moxie" and drive are what might ultimately hurt him. If he's legit hurt and in so much pain that it's affecting his performance, the smart move is get it fixed. Being tough but playing like shit is not going to help your case. Baker definitely hears the whispers and probably knows the Browns are not 100% all in on him. Best case scenario for Baker is Keenum plays like crap, Browns lose and then Baker comes back with Chubb and Landry next week and they win. Might be best case for us as Ravens fans too. Could be the final test to prove to the Browns that they should sign him. I think his ceiling is above average game manager and with Lamar and Burrow in this division, that's not going to be enough.
    Moxie gets you Progressive commercials. Can't wait till he has an apron on next to Flo. Speaking of deactivations, she needs to go...

Landry activated from IR. Not sure he’ll play though…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Case has a good game, but I hope he fails hard. I hope he fails so hard that people actually start thinking Baker is great and he gets signed to a 50M year deal. Then when they lose their talent on offense, the Browns and all their fans can truly see how bad he is

Well, no Baker no problem. The Broncos suck ass this year. Their 3-0 start to the season was a tease.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague Doctor View Post
    Well, no Baker no problem. The Broncos suck ass this year. Their 3-0 start to the season was a tease.
    Jets, Giants, Jaguars.