Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Andrews

Re: Mark Andrews

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus Corax View Post
    Yes Bc, I saw that block. Of course, the CBS announcers ignored it.
    There was no chance with that play call.

Pat Ricard hammered #52 and M**** Boy*** crashed down on two people and poor #26 is out there on an island lookin at Mandrews lol

2. Re: Mark Andrews

Andrews is earning his money. Some guys get the money and you never see anything from them like Joe Flacco and Ronnie Stanley.

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    Andrews is earning his money. Some guys get the money and you never see anything from them like Joe Flacco and Ronnie Stanley.
    This is a bad take. Doubt Stanley was looking fur someone to roll up on his ankle a few days after signing an extension.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

As per usual I don't make new threads here so I'm bumping an old one, is he going to break the team's record for yards in a season, a record that has stood since their inaugural season? If my math is correct: 1201 (Michael Jackson's total in 96) - 926 (Andrews current total) = 275 yards over the next 4 games. Roughly 70~ yards a game to do it. Certainly possible. He's 28 catches from Mason's franchise catch record which seems more unlikely but is still possible as well (7 per game to tie).
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Andrews is awesome and I’m happy that for once one of our guys got paid and didn’t get hurt immediately or start sucking

Andrews is a top 3 TE (officially elevated). He has elevated his game to unstoppable TE status this year. You can’t stop him, you can only hope to limit damage he will do to you (ie keep him under 100 yards).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

kind of crazy that yesterday was his best day ever stat wise

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Just keep Andrews in the slot

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Andrews is a top 3 TE (officially elevated). He has elevated his game to unstoppable TE status this year. You can’t stop him, you can only hope to limit damage he will do to you (ie keep him under 100 yards).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Top 1.

https://twitter.com/PFF_NateJahnke/s...746264576?s=20

Nathan Jahnke
    @PFF_NateJahnke
    Mark Andrews has surpassed Travis Kelce as TE1 on the season. They have equal number of targets, but Andrews has more receptions, yards and touchdowns.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    As per usual I don't make new threads here so I'm bumping an old one, is he going to break the team's record for yards in a season, a record that has stood since their inaugural season? If my math is correct: 1201 (Michael Jackson's total in 96) - 926 (Andrews current total) = 275 yards over the next 4 games. Roughly 70~ yards a game to do it. Certainly possible. He's 28 catches from Mason's franchise catch record which seems more unlikely but is still possible as well (7 per game to tie).
    After today he's now at 85/1062 so breaking the Ravens single season receiving yardage record seems likely at this point. Needs about 47 yards a game. 18 catches from Mason's record now, 6 per game. It's within reach.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    After today he's now at 85/1062 so breaking the Ravens single season receiving yardage record seems likely at this point. Needs about 47 yards a game. 18 catches from Mason's record now, 6 per game. It's within reach.
    Yet people won’t give EDC credit in locking him up long term before the season started. Imagine the numbers he would be commanding now….

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    This is a bad take. Doubt Stanley was looking fur someone to roll up on his ankle a few days after signing an extension.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Of course he wasn't but the fact of what he said still remains. It sucks but it is what it is. That deal was never a good idea.