Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Very interesting, "In the last 6-8 weeks, more than 40 percent of people who died in Maryland were fully vaccinated,"

Also in the article "at the time of his death from virus complications, Powell was also fighting a blood cancer that lowers the ability to stave off infection".

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...eaths-n2597628

Re: Very interesting, "In the last 6-8 weeks, more than 40 percent of people who died in Maryland were fully vaccinated,"

If you tell someone what Redfield said the vaccination crowd will not believe it. Now when this happens it will be whatever else was wrong with the person and not covid.

Blog Entries

Re: Very interesting, "In the last 6-8 weeks, more than 40 percent of people who died in Maryland were fully vaccinated,"

What's the context here?

40% of deaths....so, for convo's sake, if 10 people were vaccinated fully...5 ages 65+ and 5 below 65....and of the 4 our of 10 that died were all 65+.....that makes a huge difference.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    What's the context here?

40% of deaths....so, for convo's sake, if 10 people were vaccinated fully...5 ages 65+ and 5 below 65....and of the 4 our of 10 that died were all 65+.....that makes a huge difference.
    Yes, need to compare apples to apples. And in this case old apples to old apples

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    What's the context here?

This is the problem with all of the stats that the media blasts across the headlines. They provide no context. The lies about children having severe cases are the worst.

Cases in children up 50% in Atlanta area hospital!!!

They went from 2 to 3.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    This is the problem with all of the stats that the media blasts across the headlines. They provide no context. The lies about children having severe cases are the worst.

Cases in children up 50% in Atlanta area hospital!!!

They went from 2 to 3.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Same thing when you see the headlines about things like cancer risk. "300% increase in cancer x risk!". Then you see it went from. 0001 to. 0003

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

What a difference a year makes. In 2020 even if you had stage 4 cancer then got covid and died it was covid that killed you. In 2021 if you are vaccinated and still get covid and die its the underlying medical issues that killed you.

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    What a difference a year makes. In 2020 even if you had stage 4 cancer then got covid and died it was covid that killed you. In 2021 if you are vaccinated and still get covid and die its the underlying medical issues that killed you.
    And even more amazing there has been a heck of a lot more deaths linked to covid in 2021 than 2020 and we've had the vaccine.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

We have had a lot more people on my job get sick (compared with previous years) with a nasty cold that lasts for more than a week. The place is over 90% vaccinated. I read reports of that being one of the side effects of getting the shot.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    We have had a lot more people on my job get sick (compared with previous years) with a nasty cold that lasts for more than a week. The place is over 90% vaccinated. I read reports of that being one of the side effects of getting the shot.
    I have a Mary cold right now….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    One of the concerns is that these shots (mRNA) may affect your ability to fight off other things.