Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: I cannot feel sorry for this person

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Tigger …as much as it pains me to agree with you …you’re absolutely right. But …here’s the rub. It is OUR fault. We’ve allowed this to happen. All this pussiffication. We’ve sat back and don’t nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep. This is what happens when everybody gets a trophy.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Tigger …as much as it pains me to agree with you …you’re absolutely right. But …here’s the rub. It is OUR fault. We’ve allowed this to happen. All this pussiffication. We’ve sat back and don’t nothing.

These are the kids of my generation.
    I sont have kids so it’s not my fault, but everyone born in the 70’s and 80’s that did have kids have this blood on their hands…

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    These are the kids of my generation.
    I sont have kids so it’s not my fault, but everyone born in the 70’s and 80’s that did have kids have this blood on their hands…

I was born in the '60's and NONE of my three kids subscribe to any of this bullshit, but I get your point.

Yeah I’m 70’s born but my 3 are NOT part of the problem. They call bullshit on the whole situation.

I wouldn’t just blame the 70’s-80’s kids. The Boomers bear some blame also. They’re the ones who are “in power” and they are letting it happen also. In some cases …it’s them who are creating the problem!

Blog Entries

Yeah I’m 70’s born but my 3 are NOT part of the problem. They call bullshit on the whole situation.

I wouldn’t just blame the 70’s-80’s kids. The Boomers bear some blame also. They’re the ones who are “in power” and they are letting it happen also. In some cases …it’s them who are creating the problem!

I think my generation (those born between 1948 and 1964) have to bear the brunt of the blame for where we are now. That generation were the ones who raised the young adults of today.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I think my generation (those born between 1948 and 1964) have to bear the brunt of the blame for where we are now. That generation were the ones who raised the young adults of today.
    It used to be mainly colleges that created snowflakes. Now the left is targeting the much younger kids now.

7. Re: I cannot feel sorry for this person

Sorry, but we'll need to sharpen up our pencils on this one. You're intimating that someone born in say, 1950 (for example) who would now be around 71, produced the young adults of today? I'm guessing we have different ideas of what a young adult is (?) I'm just not seeing it. I also have to give a quick to folks claiming it's not them and they had nothing to do w/it all. But, that's to be expected and I imagine that if such a poll was taken nationwide, 90% of people would say the same. "Nope, not me". That's fine. Alrighty, then. I've been saying this for ages, that one day, the shit will hit the fan and everyone will be asking "how did this happen"? While collectively, we all stood back and watched it unfold. Oh, and it's nowhere near done.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Sorry, but we'll need to sharpen up our pencils on this one. You're intimating that someone born in say, 1950 (for example) who would now be around 71, produced the young adults of today? I'm guessing we have different ideas of what a young adult is (?) I'm just not seeing it. I also have to give a quick to folks claiming it's not them and they had nothing to do w/it all. But, that's to be expected and I imagine that if such a poll was taken nationwide, 90% of people would say the same. "Nope, not me". That's fine. Alrighty, then. I've been saying this for ages, that one day, the shit will hit the fan and everyone will be asking "how did this happen"? While collectively, we all stood back and watched it unfold. Oh, and it's nowhere near done.
    It's not out of the realm of possibility that someone born during the early sixties could have a produced someone aged 20 - 30 now.

9. Re: I cannot feel sorry for this person

It's not out of the realm of possibility that someone born during the early sixties could have a produced someone aged 20 - 30 now.
    Possibility? For sure. Probability? Nah. You didn't say "possibility", you made a broad statement blaming those people born then. But, I do get the point you were trying to make. To get to the root of this subject would take an entirely new thread, though. The breakdown of the nuclear family is the culprit, not a certain time period.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Possibility? For sure. Probability? Nah. You didn't say "possibility", you made a broad statement blaming those people born then. But, I do get the point you were trying to make. To get to the root of this subject would take an entirely new thread, though. The breakdown of the nuclear family is the culprit, not a certain time period.
    If you look more closely at the time period, it pretty much coincides with the breakdown of the nuclear family. In the Black community, there were more two parent households in the '60's than there are now. There was more private business ownership, more home ownership, less crime, etc. Because the values were different. There a stronger sense of community. That has definitely changed over the past 50 years and the ones minding the store are the ones to blame. The changes occurred mostly during my lifetime.

11. Re: I cannot feel sorry for this person

If you look more closely at the time period, it pretty much coincides with the breakdown of the nuclear family. In the Black community, there were more two parent households in the '60's than there are now. There was more private business ownership, more home ownership, less crime, etc. Because the values were different. There a stronger sense of community. That has definitely changed over the past 50 years and the ones minding the store are the ones to blame. The changes occurred mostly during my lifetime.
    It also coincides with when liberalism in all it's glory started to move into our lives/schools and people just wanted more of everything. It's tough (for me) to separate the two. That's the real kicker for me when I engage a liberal (not very often as I have no real use for them and don't go looking for them) and I usually end up saying something akin to "Look around. Don't you see the effects of liberalism all around you? The moral decay?" No worry, though. They don't.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    It used to be mainly colleges that created snowflakes. Now the left is targeting the much younger kids now.
    My kindergartener came home asking about boys becoming girls and girls becoming boys. This is beyond sick what they are doing to our kids.

There needs to be 100% transparency into lesson plans, books, etc. If a school is going to teach this crap, we should be able to withhold tax money and send them to private schools.

So what do I do about it now? If I call the school or attend a board meeting I will go on a list somewhere as a potential threat.

This is some scary shit.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk