Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Onto the Bengals!

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Doing well. I have to get my wisdom teeth out soon. Worried about the pain level lol.
    My daughter is scheduled to have four wisdom teeth removed when she is home from college on Christmas break. The surgery is scheduled a week and a half before Christmas. Hoping it won't ruin her holiday. Good luck!
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Where is our resident Cincinnati Ravens fan (who's name presently escapes me)? I wonder what his take might be for this week.

That would be me.

Living in Cincitucky doesn't assure the fast-track on game preview, though. The Enquirer sports section is mostly click-bait hype and 99% of the Cousin Eddies here know nothing about their team, other than Burrow, Chase and that obnoxious "who-dey". Guy in the gym last week saw my Ravens gym bag and said we were going to get "curb-stomped". When I was trying to explain how banged up the Ravens roster is, I had to explain to him what "IR" meant.

My only concern is their D. The Bengals frequently put together a serviceable offense, but not paired with a good D.

To our advantage, we will be all over Burrow, and that will make a huge difference in stifling their offense. Really looking forward to #99 chasing down #9. Also coaching: Big advantage for us, as Zac Taylor (I call him Bean-Head) is a pretty bad coach.

Also home game, crowd will be loud; Bengals haven't beaten a winning team, Special teams also in our favor.

I think it'll be a very intense, competitive game, with us coming up ahead by 7 or so. Tucker will have another big game.

Fortunately, I'm "downyoshumhun" for a couple of weeks, so I don't have to suffer through the hayseed hype and can enjoy the game with fellow Ravens fans (PM me if you happen to be in OC and want to get a forum group together).
    Yes, there's the man I was thinking of. Thanks for your input and have fun downeyoshun!
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jam31 View Post
    Yes, there's the man I was thinking of. Thanks for your input and have fun downeyoshun!
    Yeah, I forgot about that bengals fan that hangs here. Recall he did say something about jumping ship to us, but sure he's back on the who dey band wagon. Lots of fair-weather fans here.

You all know my life will be hell should the bengals win Sunday.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

The question everyone needs to ask is does Harbaugh have Taylor's number?

I don't think this game will be a cakewalk by any means, but if Bynes has shored up the defense (like against the Chargers) and Cincy still has O-line issues, this could get ugly for Cincy.

On that Bengals thread someone posted earlier the fans who were giving honest analysis were worried that Burrow might get injured in this game.

I just want the Ravens to win, I would prefer the Ravens to have the game won by halftime so I don't have to feel like I'm having a heart attack.

Will Burrow be able to play if he can’t talk loud enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    The question everyone needs to ask is does Harbaugh have Taylor's number?

I don't think this game will be a cakewalk by any means, but if Bynes has shored up the defense (like against the Chargers) and Cincy still has O-line issues, this could get ugly for Cincy.

I just want the Ravens to win, I would prefer the Ravens to have the game won by halftime so I don't have to feel like I'm having a heart attack.
    I can relate to the heart issue: I had a routine heart procedure done recently and the Cardiologist wanted me to wear a heart monitor on my chest for 30 days to be sure all was OK. Just got the results a few days ago and everything was normal, except for 2 instances where my pulse hit around 140. I explained why that happened; Tuckers 66 yard FG and the last few minutes of the colts game.

Blog Entries

maybe they'll repeat last year's 7 sack performance ;-)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Jam31 View Post
    Here's a little preview of Bungles sturdy D thus far:

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2021/1...ense-afc-north

Where is our resident Cincinnati Ravens fan (who's name presently escapes me)? I wonder what his take might be for this week.

I expect a tight game but Pratt will get embarrassed again as Super Lamar makes plays in the 2nd half to pull away
    I got a better question: Where is our formerly favorite Cincy fan from way back named "Bengals Rule"? HOCCCCCCKKKK, FLIPTITS!!!!
    Many on here won't know him, as this was going on 20 years ago. But he would only show up during Bengals week, and would always post a nearly undecipherable message, in which The Fanatic was the only one capable of translating it.

On the other hand, what happened to our favorite Browns fan pedophile "Hank the Tank"? In prison, I hope.

Pressure Burrow and get in his head, Queen should know how to rattle him....

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    I got a better question: Where is our formerly favorite Cincy fan from way back named "Bengals Rule"? HOCCCCCCKKKK, FLIPTITS!!!!
    Many on here won't know him, as this was going on 20 years ago. But he would only show up during Bengals week, and would always post a nearly undecipherable message, in which The Fanatic was the only one capable of translating it.

On the other hand, what happened to our favorite Browns fan pedophile "Hank the Tank"? In prison, I hope.
    "My Bengals will lay dong" was the greatest line a Cincy fan ever posted on a Ravens board.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Wasn't it BenglazRulez or something?

That's where I got the phrase DONE DEAL AND SEAL from

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Wasn't it BenglazRulez or something?

That's where I got the phrase DONE DEAL AND SEAL from
    I think that was it. From living there, I can tell you he's been too busy to post since he was elected mayor of Cincinnati.